Reviews for Unbelievable
HealthyHungerGamesObsession101 chapter 65 . 11/8
Hey ;) I recently stumbled upon your fic and I've spent the last three hours or so reading it from start to finish. Words cannot describe the emotional roller coaster I have experienced - I've laughed, cried, cursed, smirked, become depressed, cried (again), gotten angry, expressed a murderous desire for the death of certain characters, cried (more likely bawled) and just when I thought I was safe, it continued... On repeat!

I can't really put into words what I feel about this fanfiction, and it's not often that I am at a loss for words, I can tell you! The relationship you cultivated between Caro and Katniss, is what I've only dreamed of having, that pure, undying love for one another, wholesouled devotion, and the inability to be apart without experiencing a minor breakdown.

Don't get me wrong, their relationship wasn't perfect, they experienced their fair share of problems too, and even though their miscommunications may have driven them apart for a while, ultimately their love for eachother couldn't keep them apart, because they needed eachother to survive. They thrived under the constant love and devotion of the other. Their love for eachother is something that you can't help but fall in love with, something you can't help but wish for - to find your happily ever after.

You deserve every bit of praise found in your reviews, because you have crafted a beautiful story! Thank-you so much for all of the hard work and effort you have put into this, it's is very much appreciated! ;) and even if I don't review very often, just know that I'll probably be lurking around somewhere reading one of your other fanfics :D once again thank-you!

- HHGO101
Meredith chapter 65 . 9/11
Have you ever seen Revolutionary Road?
It's a drama about a couple with a broken marriage. Don't get me wrong, I love this story and I think you could be an amazing author. But I know where the title of this story came from; the fact that after every suicide attempt, every fight, every tattoo, they still come back is totally Unbelievable. I just find them so broken that it is virtually impossible for them to still say "I love you," and mean it.
And also-tattoos? Seriously? Not even Katniss would do that. And both of them getting drunk all the time?
I could think of so many songs and quotes that could describe this marriage, but here are a few.
. "Merry Go 'Round" by Kacey Musgraves
. "Breaking someone's trust is like crumpling a perfect piece of paper. You can smooth it over but it's never going to be the same again." -Pinterest
. "Need You Know" by Lady Antebellum
. " A relationship is like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave it broken than try to hurt yourself by putting it back together." - Unknown
."Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there is no reason to continue."- .com
Romance 2013 chapter 42 . 8/18
Seriously!? U named Annie's kid after a vegetable? Btw nice story
Girl-HP-For-Kids chapter 52 . 8/6
So if I just review every time, REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW, u'll continue the story? XD
Girl-HP-For-Kids chapter 45 . 8/6
I write all my stories on my iPad, and iPod Touch and iPad can't be much different?
nefariousangel chapter 56 . 5/16
nefariousangel chapter 50 . 5/16
Fuck you toritwilight504. Go die in hell.
nefariousangel chapter 39 . 5/16
nefariousangel chapter 23 . 5/16
that is crap. YOU ARE AWESOME!
Bones chapter 68 . 4/13
Best story I have read in a while amazing I loved it
Bones chapter 20 . 4/12
The feels
Katniss is really making me mad. I love the story but she is getting on my nerves and don't get me started on madge.
HungerGames276 chapter 68 . 2/22
This story really is UNBELIEVABLE. You have to write another story! Maybe a Karvel fic. I like stories about them. There aren't enough! :)
HungerGames276 chapter 65 . 2/22
I love this. The story is so emotional, but it's one of the best stories I've ever read here on FanFiction. Thank you so much for writing this!
1,940 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »