Reviews for Unbelievable
CJstoriesandobsessions chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
OMG! I NOW HATE GLIMMER! Prim! Nooooo! I did not expect that, then again in the books she does die, sooo... But Cato breaking up with Katniss? That's like the worst break up note thingy I've ever seen!
thytributegirl chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.:oo Glimmer is such a bitch. oops HAHA lol anyway. I really really really can't wait for the next chapters.(: Oh and by the way, please make Glimmer suffer :D
FanFictionUser123789 chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
There has to be rain in order for there to be a rainbow. I like that! And, Prim? leukemia? Oh-uh! And will the prom continue? stupid Glimmer! Update fast! :)
grangeresque chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
It's so sad! *crying* But please update! I love your story. :)
Creme Odair chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
NOO PRIM! THREE MONTHS? *sobs* D'; Uggh I wish I could run Glimmer over with a car myself! This is such a sad story D; Plz update you left me on the cliff there ; Its sooo good and emotional *sobs*
CatchingTeardrops chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
I Like Peeta and Katniss better, no offense
geranium08 chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT! Fuck that bitch! I just want to kill Glimmer! Anxious for the letting up...update soon!
writingblock101 chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
Nooooo! Prim! Cato! Please tell me Katniss helps Prim to have the best months of her life! A guy in my grade had Leukemia when he was 19 months old and is now a heathly guy who is super nice and really cool. Quick fact about Leukemia- 96% of kids who get it die:'( it's awful:( please tell me Cato somehow tells Katniss because Katniss will need him! Oh what if he tells her then when Glimmer tries to hit her with her car, Cato sees it and pushes Katniss out of the way and doesn't have time to get out of the way and gets hit instead? I think that would be sweet in a twisted way but hey its just an idea you DON'T I repeat DON'T have to use it! It's your amazing story! I love this story! It's amazing! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Mocking Verse chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
Sorry for my bluntness here, not even sure if i'm allowed to say this in a review, just the tears talking...Glimmer's a bitch. and poor Prim! Katniss is going to be completely devistated! Uh oh, Peeta...and Gale...ohhhhhh damnnnn...snap crackle pop!

lol anyways other than hitting rock bottom for all the characters great chapter! Update SOOON
twentyyfourseven chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
I feel so bad for katniss... two hits in one place. Prin and Cato who she loved dearly. Cancer hits your loving sister and a break up over a text by the boy youthpught you loved.

I know i know things are going to go up not down but still. It's sad :( poor katniss
dreamergirl12999 chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Please don't stop doing your stories I like them this is my favorite though
FanFictionUser123789 chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
This chapter also came as a surprise to me. When Cato asked Katniss I literally jumped from my seat and screamed! I mean, this story is so good, it made me do that. Please update fast. And I think the person who puts you in Authors Block is stupid. Just saying...
hutcherwife chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
i LOVE it! update soon!
geranium08 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
Hahaha that was so cute! I kinda like how they are all starting to get along. One thing is I want to see what happens between Katniss and her mom. Update soon!
grangeresque chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
I love it! Please write more! So sweet how Cato asked Katniss to the prom. I love your story! Please update! :)
1,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 129 .. Last Next »