Reviews for Unbelievable
Creme Odair chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
NOO PRIM! THREE MONTHS? *sobs* D'; Uggh I wish I could run Glimmer over with a car myself! This is such a sad story D; Plz update you left me on the cliff there ; Its sooo good and emotional *sobs*
CatchingTeardrops chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
I Like Peeta and Katniss better, no offense
geranium08 chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT! Fuck that bitch! I just want to kill Glimmer! Anxious for the letting up...update soon!
Shell2506 chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
Nooooo! Prim! Cato! Please tell me Katniss helps Prim to have the best months of her life! A guy in my grade had Leukemia when he was 19 months old and is now a heathly guy who is super nice and really cool. Quick fact about Leukemia- 96% of kids who get it die:'( it's awful:( please tell me Cato somehow tells Katniss because Katniss will need him! Oh what if he tells her then when Glimmer tries to hit her with her car, Cato sees it and pushes Katniss out of the way and doesn't have time to get out of the way and gets hit instead? I think that would be sweet in a twisted way but hey its just an idea you DON'T I repeat DON'T have to use it! It's your amazing story! I love this story! It's amazing! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Mocking Verse chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
Sorry for my bluntness here, not even sure if i'm allowed to say this in a review, just the tears talking...Glimmer's a bitch. and poor Prim! Katniss is going to be completely devistated! Uh oh, Peeta...and Gale...ohhhhhh damnnnn...snap crackle pop!

lol anyways other than hitting rock bottom for all the characters great chapter! Update SOOON
twentyyfourseven chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
I feel so bad for katniss... two hits in one place. Prin and Cato who she loved dearly. Cancer hits your loving sister and a break up over a text by the boy youthpught you loved.

I know i know things are going to go up not down but still. It's sad :( poor katniss
dreamergirl12999 chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Please don't stop doing your stories I like them this is my favorite though
FanFictionUser123789 chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
This chapter also came as a surprise to me. When Cato asked Katniss I literally jumped from my seat and screamed! I mean, this story is so good, it made me do that. Please update fast. And I think the person who puts you in Authors Block is stupid. Just saying...
hutcherwife chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
i LOVE it! update soon!
geranium08 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
Hahaha that was so cute! I kinda like how they are all starting to get along. One thing is I want to see what happens between Katniss and her mom. Update soon!
grangeresque chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
I love it! Please write more! So sweet how Cato asked Katniss to the prom. I love your story! Please update! :)
The future Mrs. Peeta Mellark chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
You should make peeta try to kiss katniss at prom but she doesn't like it of course that is my friends suggestion not mine
Shell2506 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
hmmm... prom drama eh? hmmm... how about some prom crahsers that go to far and people get hurt? That might shake things up a bit... hmmmm... someone who hates prom for some weird sob story coming and crashing the prom and turning dates against each other? another possiblity possibly? Haunted prom? Well... that'd be a little weird and uh... "intresting"... oh what else... PArents not approving of prom dates and trying to pull their child away? I don't know... I'm just trying to help you get some ideas going, if any of these help, that'd be great if not, sorry :( great story though! I love the Katniss/ Cato:):) can't wait for the next chapter:) hope your writers block goes away :P hate writers block btw i finally got a Hunger Games fan fic up and if you get time i would love if you could check it out and give me so reveiw but if not no problem, this is just one of those things if you get board and want something to do, but anyways good luck with your writers block, great story and you are NOT an awful author if you don't updte your stories as offten, i mean you ARE allowed to have a life :) anyways good luck, and may the odd be ever in your favor lol:)
LiveLaughHungerGames333 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
Omg you should make Katniss dress either forest green because it's her favorite color or ice blue because that the color of Cato's eyes. Also you could have something big happen where they have to skip prom or leave. Also Gale shouldn't be over Katniss yet. I am a complete Kato shipper but it would add drama. That or have an Ex-boyfriend of Katniss come and cause problems. Anyways it's too happy. There needs to be drama. Love the story. Update soon.
mintiness chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
when Cato asked katniss to prom, I started to giggle like a 6 year old with candy! SHE IS LUCKY!

DON'T STOP THE STORY! Your story is one of my faves!

Make the next chapter a shopping spree for the girls for their dresses! KATNISS' DRESS BETTER BE PRETTY! :)
1,940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 129 .. Last Next »