Reviews for Unbelievable
The future Mrs. Peeta Mellark chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
You should make peeta try to kiss katniss at prom but she doesn't like it of course that is my friends suggestion not mine
writingblock101 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
hmmm... prom drama eh? hmmm... how about some prom crahsers that go to far and people get hurt? That might shake things up a bit... hmmmm... someone who hates prom for some weird sob story coming and crashing the prom and turning dates against each other? another possiblity possibly? Haunted prom? Well... that'd be a little weird and uh... "intresting"... oh what else... PArents not approving of prom dates and trying to pull their child away? I don't know... I'm just trying to help you get some ideas going, if any of these help, that'd be great if not, sorry :( great story though! I love the Katniss/ Cato:):) can't wait for the next chapter:) hope your writers block goes away :P hate writers block btw i finally got a Hunger Games fan fic up and if you get time i would love if you could check it out and give me so reveiw but if not no problem, this is just one of those things if you get board and want something to do, but anyways good luck with your writers block, great story and you are NOT an awful author if you don't updte your stories as offten, i mean you ARE allowed to have a life :) anyways good luck, and may the odd be ever in your favor lol:)
LiveLaughHungerGames333 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
Omg you should make Katniss dress either forest green because it's her favorite color or ice blue because that the color of Cato's eyes. Also you could have something big happen where they have to skip prom or leave. Also Gale shouldn't be over Katniss yet. I am a complete Kato shipper but it would add drama. That or have an Ex-boyfriend of Katniss come and cause problems. Anyways it's too happy. There needs to be drama. Love the story. Update soon.
mintiness chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
when Cato asked katniss to prom, I started to giggle like a 6 year old with candy! SHE IS LUCKY!

DON'T STOP THE STORY! Your story is one of my faves!

Make the next chapter a shopping spree for the girls for their dresses! KATNISS' DRESS BETTER BE PRETTY! :)
sundragons9 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Teenagers partying. ) Been there, done that decades ago. I like Katniss's stand on not allowing herself to be pressured to stay and possibly get into a car with someone who has been drinking. Good story so far.
LittleMissDramione chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
I love It!. Katniss and Cato are like the perfect couple.
sundragons9 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Only read the 1st chapter so far but I like it and can't wait to read more. Very good AU and well written. Your grammar is good, too.
Maddymomo12 chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
Love this story! But I think the relationship between gale and katniss is reallllyyyyy confusing! One minute theyre fine, the next they're fighting! Keep writing!
Paige Mellark-Lynch chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
So will gale stop being an ass
Shoney chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I just found this story & I'm enjoying it so far. My only confusion is that Katniss mom is an E/R doctor. Doctor's make a great salary they just work long hours. How are they poor financially with her mom being a doctor? Unless the other students parents are super wealthy. Anyway Katniss better be careful bc Glimmer is psycho lol
grangeresque chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
Please write more! I love that they are a little friend group now. Write more, because I can't survive if you don't write. :)
coppice chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
As you might have noticed... I'm *slightly* addicted to all your stories! Keep writing!

K
CJstoriesandobsessions chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
One thing I don't get is why Katniss's mum is acting as if she don't exist?

Other than I that I liked it :)
Ariel's imagination chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
I really love how you make the drama and romance mix together in this story it is so interesting even tho I love Katniss and Peeta the way you made Katniss and Cato click together works
twentyyfourseven chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
Question: how come katniss is dead to her mother?
1,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 .. Last Next »