Reviews for Unbelievable
THGfan12 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Great story update soon
CaptainCaboose chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I was so surprised when Gale moved in with Katniss! It's so cute how Cato is protective over Katniss, it's just how I imagined he would be if they dated. I like how you are portraying Katniss in this fic, it's perfect! :) Are we going to see any Clove and Peeta in this story? Can't wait for the next chapter! By the way, is there a specific day you update?
lovelifegymnastics chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
loved it... so waiting for Gale and Peeta to try something... Gale is scary abusive and Peeta is just plain creepy... But i love Cato so can't wait for more
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Great chapter! Those 3 boys are driving me crazy!
missloquaciouswriter chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
What did you do to Peeta and Gale? They're freaking stalkers! In my opinion , they've a somewhat dark aura -Gale is overly dark and scary.

But you did well with Katniss. If someone did something bad or suspicious, I know she won't trust.

Keep updating! :)
bere132 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Wow. I realyy love this story. It is so interesting. I love it. Gale really moved in with them what an asshole. I love Cato for being so protective of her. He was so adorable I loved it. Oh at the end it got real interesing why were they talking about her so many questions are floatng around my head I hope when the next chpter is anwered. from berenice
coppice chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Amazing... I love this! Cato is soooo cute! :)
obsedian-dream chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Stupid Gale Grrrrr

I don't like him here!

I guess no one does...

But anyway I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the chap!

Cato Is being so sweet!

ANd when you said the teacher was a he, does that mean Effie's gone again ?

So update soon!

Greets O.D.!
the-misguided-youth chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Honestly, I thought it would be Prim saying that. I don't like how fast things are growing with Katniss and Cato. I mean, ditch class and make out in the park? It's not something Katniss would've done. I just want you to know that, yeah, you've got real talent in writing but the latest chapter's got no essence. I hate it when someone trashes a bestfriend over a lover, not to mention that the lover was a stranger few days ago. I'd say it's hypocrisy when Cato-Katniss said they're not gonna rush things out.
ASimpleObsession chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Wow! This one is just as good as the last one, if not better. I love how Cato is sticking up for her, and taking care of her. I think the next chapter you should have more Cato,/Katniss,/Gale incounters. Anyway, have a wonderful day. Update when you can please (:
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Great chapter! I loved the confrontation between Gale and Cato.
Mudblood.Slytherin.of.Hades chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
I usally hate stories like this, but I took a chance and decided to read, and boy I'm glad I did. Even though I like Gale, It was fitting how you made him an antagonist. Really like the story, Please continue :)
Shell2506 chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
ADD MORE PLEASE! LOVE THIS!
sarah23ilu chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
AMAZING as usual! Can NOT wait until the nxt chapter3 Hands down fav fanfic!(:
MissFinnickOdair chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
I absolutely love this fanfic! Please please update soon! And I hoping it's Gale!
1,935 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 .. Last Next »