Reviews for Unbelievable
Guest chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
Okay now i know what your saying this person is a really bad asshole I'm not saying i didn't believe you but i didn't know how bad i mean i meet some real mean people but that is just to much and now I'm pissed cause this person who ever it is, is a ass and they're just scared cause if you find out how they are your gonna cuss them out and if you delete this story i will be pissed and I'm not gonna be mad at you I'll be mad at them so anyway great chapter like always keep updating till next time.
Lindy chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
Omg Hayyy Gurl Hayy this was amazing. I'm so happpyy i was like aww when the grandpa was like "this ma grandaughter?" and i was like awwwwwwwwww. thanks for making this story amazing. love love. and SHUT THE HELLL UP ANONYMOUS GUEST BITCH.
Little Clover 13 chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
I hope this story never ends! PS my account wouldn't let me login so that's my name)
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
They really do need each other. I am so glad that they are going to try and make things work. Please update again soon
ashlynnreader chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
This story is awesome and I don't think tht u should listen to tht stupid reviewer…if they're too much of a coward to come out and review under a real name then they aren't worth ur time bc u don't have to take into account their input it's ur choice to write this story and u don't have to... Anyway great story I lovvveeee it can think that it is very well written. Aster seems so sweet and I think tht the pace is just fine.
HeyoMyFellowReaders101 chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
This seriously isn't going fast. In reality, it's the perfect pace! I really will be wrong to schools whoever is being bitch because they're making everything negative! If you want, you can delete them through the review section. I know ive deleted one from my story saying i copied someone's sister's story and that i was on drugs ( neither are true obviously.) Please update soon!
Keisha-The-Hunger-Games-Lover chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
I think u should write these stories for u and no one else. If you don't want to write it don't write it but if u want to fuck wat everyone else says and write it. Everyone has to go through struggle and hate but only the strong ones make it through that and become something. You could be the next J.K. Rowling, or Suzanne Collins. A writer who was fortunate enough to have an amazing story they wrote turned into a classic movie for all ages. Oh, and by the way I LOVE this story.

( wrote this on the topic of people bashing ur story)
Drunken Assassin chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
You do know you can disable anon reviews right? That, would take anger off your shoulders.
swishyla chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
Yay! :)
They r going to work things out
I hope you don't screw them over they need a happy ending for goodness sake
mintiness chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
Oh man, I shed a tear.
GRAAANDPAAAA! XD
Txcutee chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
YAY HAPPY REUNION! YAY IM SO HAPPY!
I am Hylla daughter of Bellona chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
LOVED IT! GREAT!
peetalover240 chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
So sweet. And i dont think your moving things to fast. Another chapter like this would be good ;) love this story!
girlonfire5360 chapter 60 . 1/27/2013