Reviews for i'm here in your heart
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
About time Rachel took her man from that witch
Naiema chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love this story so much! This is my favourite fic. :) Everything about it is perfect ajkslkjlsa words cannot even describe it.
Dani chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
so good! I love these little one shots! not too cheesy (some can be) this was just perfect :)
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
loved it!
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
:). I liked it!
Supabec chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
awesome finchel story great twist :)
Monteith chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Your writing is amazing. This story was so wonderful, the tether they have towards each other is so visible in this story.
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
OH how I've waited for someone to write this fic. And to say it was perfect would be an understatement. I'm re-reading it over and over.. THANK YOU 3
LC 86 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Well, I've never read the book, but considering I turned off the film about a third of the way through, this was leaps and bounds better. Like all your stories, I'm a fan. I loved this! I like how bittersweet a lot of their romance was and how torn Rachel was. And the end cap with Quinn & Sam was a nice surprise. Just great.

Thanks for posting this and please keep writing. You're so talented and definitely one of my personal favorites. D
gleekgurl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Lol You've really got somethin' about making Finn call Rachel 'baby girl' lol Loooved this (: