Reviews for Say When
LuvStruckWriter chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I must ask, can I steal that line? I love it so much! I about died of laughter! "In a daughter of Athena. If I'm stupid, you're a satyr." BEST. LINE. EVER!
angles entwined chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
My goodness. I was delighted to find a GOOD Luke/Annabeth fic out there, since there seems to be a lack of those. I loved it! Thank you so much for writing!
Bloodredfirefly chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
This is so good. It's sort of scary, because you know it can never end good, and this is so good I know when he dies I will cry.
This story rocks chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Okay to be honest I didn't like this story...I LOVED IT! Please update this story, I think i'm in love with it! Okay I'm getting pretty cheesy now(yes sad I know). Anyway keep writing because you are very talented and you've some epic skills with a pen and a paper(well you technically used a computer-) okay not the point. The point is you have made an AWESOME story and it NEEDS to be updated to feed my hunger. Thanks for taking the time to read this. And please don't feel pressured or pushed, I just really want to know what happens soon, yeah i'm overly excited. That is just me.
Spark of the forgotten chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I almosted cried...
n-nargles chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Do you know how much I want to kiss you right now? Er, wait. That's gross. But still, I don't think it's possible to make stories as good as yours.
TheDetrimentOfBeingAWallflower chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I absolutely love how you used the song lyrics with the story! :D