Reviews for It Takes An Ocean
nellebm chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
UPDATE! I love this story and I want to see Brittany back again :)
stephanielalinda chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
Loved it, please update quick
Demi chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
So yeah, I just wanted to say I'm still hoping you update this. The storyline is haunting me!
sarzah23 chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
Love the story so far! You are an incredibly talented writer! Thanks for taking the time to bring these stories to life! :)
blakelovessantana chapter 28 . 12/16/2013
Update please :D
Guest chapter 28 . 11/29/2013
Mab chapter 27 . 11/7/2013
Please come back! Its killing me! All the Brittana angst has to lead to happiness!

PLEASE come back!
viento chapter 28 . 10/29/2013
Hi! Amm... Sorry to bother you just want to say that i love this fic and really miss it, its been a year or more since the last update and i hope that you are ok, sooo bye!
brittana4ever chapter 28 . 10/17/2013
I love this fic! I hope you will update soon because i saw that it is so long since you have updated.. Oh God!
Gleek4Lfe chapter 28 . 10/1/2013
OH MY GOD! I'm almost as pissed as I was glad a moment ago when I realized the date that you last updated (pulling hair out) I really hope that you come back to finish this story because it is freakin out of this world fantastic! Ugh so good. Your writing is the bomb dot come. And don't even get me started on the sick dynamic and depth of each and everyone of your characters. AWESOME STUFF. Come back soon. I would desparetly love to know what might happen next
BornToPlay chapter 27 . 8/11/2013
Please update this! It's so freaking awesome!
JakeBrazil chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I've just started this fic yesterday, and OMG! Totally in love with it! I've seen that you haven't update it for a while, and I really hope you might consider finish this.. It's soo wonderful, and you're extremelly talented! It's a holiday here where I live, and I trully intend spending most of my free day finishing this amazing story!
nellebm chapter 28 . 7/14/2013
Update when you can please :)
SeaMe chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
Good grief this story is amazing. Amazingly addicting. Gah...this is just such a great story. It really keeps you on your toes and guessing who's done what and what will happen next to everyone. But what I really wanted to compliment you on was the use of Finn. I've read so many Brittana/Faberry stories where Finn is just a complete jerk (and Puck too :P) and he does nothing good for any of the other characters except make their lives extremely miserable. So I was pleasantly surprised to see that in this story, you had him on nice terms with most people and he was working with everyone, instead of against them. I just thought that was really great to have in a Brittana story for once. :)