Reviews for Give and Take
fantasia-49 chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
Excellent really i love the idea even if the little drama was a little bit hard.
Kaylee chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Lol. The story about the boards made me remember a halarious story when I was in 7 th grade. For P.E. we had to do something extreamly smilar but we were standing on about 3 foot high cinder blocks. We had to move from one side of the gym to the other like they did, anyways we were partnered up boy girl (because my private school class had 12 students). Well, I fell and my partner had to catch me, but I fell in to his chest and he caught me in a pose like a tango dance dip. It was so awkward though because like the story, he had a crush on me. Lol The reason I had to post this though is because he liked me until ninth grade (where he asked me out) and we have been going out since! two years! Fate is a very funny thing! P.S. i am not signed in but my user name is Kaylee13131
saku642734 chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
very awesome story :D
Magpie bullen chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
OMG! Harry ships them. I was reading this earlier and imagined a conversation along the lines of the one above.
lilgenious chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
If your story contained copyrighted content such as song lyrics then your mistake needed to be pointed out. I highly doubt that any of these members on this group came out and bullied you, they most likely told you of your mistake and the more you argued with them, the more they had something to say to you.

I've been an active member of two sites dedicated to fanfiction that were forced to be deleted and removed because they contained MST's of copyrighted books and song fics with copyrighted lyrics in between paragraphs/sentences of original work and without the permission of the copyright holders.

The members of this forum that you make claims against are preventing another set of mods to make a decision that will mean the deletion of the site. Believe it or not, it is the site mods of this site that will get into trouble and if they do, they might make the decision to remove the site all together. That is why people are so "aggressive" with those that publish song fics and or MSTs.

Now, I am positive that your story was a great story. From what little I've seen of your stories right now, I know that you're a great writer. However, isn't there anyway to write the removed story and make it powerful without the copyrighted song lyrics? It takes work to write a great story that is inspired by a song, but I know you can do it.
Divess chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
Perfect ending. Thanks for coming back to finish it. Shout-Out to Devin the man.
Kayjordan chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
Excellent! Turnabout is fair play.
skyla-lilly chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
Loved it Haha glad that kingsley was all for it
SerpentofDarkness chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
LOL, I like the ending. They totally deserve what was comign at them. Enjoyed the part that Molly was the one to disarm them, that was a real nice touch :)
blue you chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
A good twist on the HP stories. I will be looking for more books from you. I hope you next HP story will have more chapters in it, you know at lest a two day read.
skyla-lilly chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Absolutly amazing clumsy i love the ending
Kayjordan chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
As always, you did an amazing job telling a story, even if you had to rush it in the end. Maybe when things get back to normal you can revisit this story and give it the length you originally envisioned for it. You are such a talented story teller. Thank you for sharing your gift with us, your fans. Good luck Clumsy.
sakura piglet chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
that was a nice story i really enjoyed it
playwright82 chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
I think this was a fitting ending. It made me smile at the end. I really enjoyed the story.
Divess chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
Great finish to a great story Clumsy. Thanks for sharing. I wish you and your family well. See you next story. Hugs.