Reviews for Trust
Chandelured7 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
One of the few good Kid Icarus Lemons out there. I really appreciate how everyone's true to character, too! Especially in an M-rated setting... Most authors here end up drastically changing their personalities, and it feels like I'm reading about completely different people.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
That was great! Keep making more fanfics!
Person chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
PLEAS DON'T TELL ME THAT WAS IT! I love the way you write i'm going to check out your other fan fics but i love the way you write it kind of reminds me of myself and makes it way easier (I don't know how to spell it) to imagine.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Everything about this story was great. Palutena's foot massage (and Pit sniffing and kissing her feet), Pit's general innocence, and everything that happened in the hot spring (I just don't think goddesses use condoms).

Kudos to you.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
What the...? THIS WUZ AWSUM!
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
cool & nice
Yutyr chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
Make a sequel... think about the children! In all seriousness, this is one of the few Pit/Palutena fanfics that didn't make me feel sad or ruined Pit's character. I like how innocent Pit is and I wish these other fanfics didn't ruin that by making him older or make him depressing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
d
some person chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
mai god *Shrugs*
xxKidIcarusFanGirlxx chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Would you like to make a sequel of this fanfic, but with Pit kissing her pussy?
stman98 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
TOOK 4 CHAPTERS TO GET TO THE ACTION -5/10
Prodigious Writer chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
On another note it was a very funny and well written story
Prodigious Writer chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
While I realise this seems rude... I am currently working on an dark romance fanfiction based on pit and Palutena since you guysentioned wanting mor fanfiction on them I ask you give me a chance. First chapter should go up sometime next week if things go according to plan.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Very much enjoyed this,I was hoping to find a good M rated Pit & Palutena story,

this one aimed to please,the end was pretty funny as well,

totally glad I found this.
yawningoyster159 chapter 6 . 5/23/2013