Reviews for Good Choices, and Bad Ones
Angelina56 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
love this story great job.
NCIS LA Girl chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Sequel?
conservativegirl chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Good chapter :) :)
Mm.Mystery chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Oh, Deeks, that was mean! LOL worthy, though.
That Aussie Gurl chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Haha, great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!(:
Nidster502 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
I really love this cliff hanger of sorts!
iloverandyortonwwefan23 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Liking this story :)
Fictionista 48 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
First off, thanks so much for reading my stories. I'm glad you like them. Secondly, congrats on writing your first story. I've been writing since I was six years old, and I know how hard it is to put yourself out there for the first time. I think it's a good start, and Deeks is very much in character. I like that he doesn't want to take advantage of Kensi while she's drunk. I also like the very real side of him that's totally male, and excited over her attention. Kensi seems out of character to me, but if she's annihilated, she wouldn't be herself, and since we've never seen her drunk on the show, we have no clear idea how she would act. So, that's open to however you want to imagine her character would behave. You have a few spelling/grammar issues, but they're easily mitigated and easily overlooked, and they didn't affect the story at all. I'd up the rating to T for safety, just because of the sexual energy, and wherever it might lead. If things get too heated in a future chapter, rate that one M, or rate the whole story M to cover your butt, so to speak.
Hilluhryy chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is a very fun story! I love it,keep up the great work!
LauraahFTW chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Very nice story, I do reckon you should up the rating to T though :) it's a teeny bit out of character at parts but that is prefectly fine, it's your first fanfic and it's very good for that :)

-LJ x
Lindsay1993 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
woho can't wait for more :)
SerenaJayBensonCassidy chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
awesomee keep this up. be sure to check out my ff. FAMILIA AETERNUM
sillymissy98 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
poor kensi she's going to regret a few things in the morning id she dont kill him in the process...love the story
lynnmichelle chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great start especially for a first fic!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Good story :) (not sure it's K though, not that I care)