Reviews for Painted Purple
adbinflorida1 chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Thirty. One. Enough said.
adbinflorida1 chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Oh. My. God. Twenty. Seven. I had just recovered from twenty five and now this? Laughing so hard.
adbinflorida1 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Oh my god, number twenty five! I read the third sentence, fell out of my chair and ROFLd for twenty minutes. Did that every other sentence of the entire story. Too good! Too good!
harold-the-rabbit chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
you should write a sort of short story on "night"! it was really good!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I loved the kitty part! You always seem to make me laugh!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
I loved 'Rainbows'! Halt is soooooo gonna kill David! These really brighten up my day.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
My favorite was 'Drive'. It's so funny! Two horses working together...
RangerMarie chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Crowley is so hilarious! What an imagination!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
halt does not SCREAM
SeekerMaxia chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
I love your creativity with these themes!
I especially liked "Dying" as I felt it really conveyed the idea of Will growing up (and also because you didn't take the theme as someone actually dying, which a lot of people do).
Favourite line has to be this one: "Tune in next time for an exclusive interview from Ranger Halt on why apprentices are the bane of the earth." I really want to read this interview! :)
flaminglake chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Wahahaha, I definitely liked the Growley one the best! The others were good too but I can't get enough of Growley. You should so write a chapter fic of Crowley and Growley over the years lol!
The Lone Clapper chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
This is really awesome. I don't have a favorite because you can't really compare them. They're all different, but amazing. Well done!
JustaBunchaHOOPLA chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
I had to say either the last one or the first one was my favorite :D Did that sentence make sense? But Gil is always amusing so...yeah
Melt into the Air chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Oh, awesome! I really like the Ranger Radio thing, that was very creative; I have to say that it was my favorite. And you can't help but like Crowley with his dog. :)

By the way, this is the same Luvergirl of Books as in the anonymous reviews, I finally got an account! You should check me out sometime...:D

Anyway, really good, as always. Great job!
Bralt chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
haha, little Crowley is so hilarious. Hmmm...Markus seems a lot nicer than Feller dontcha think?:) I love Growley, he's so funny:) Great job, my favorite would have to be teamwork:)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »