Reviews for Take the Chance
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 3/4
Oh yeah, awesomeness right now. Not only did Oliver get Percy up on a broom, and even enjoying it, though he's sure to deny it. But they're also together, which is awesome.
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
:D I would agree with dear ol' Oliver. Again, this is the perfect matched paring. It truly is. I have a picture somewhere that says, "I feel that Percy Weasley should have never been married. I think him and Wood would be perfect together. I ship them so hard." That voices my opinion on Perciver perfectly where my own words fail me. Your stories of this paring have actually, among other author's, firmly put it in my head that Percy cannot be without Oliver and Oliver cannot be without Percy.

With this said, I loved the insightful wisdom Oliver bestows upon Percy, much to the shock of Percy. I also love how he convinces Percy to fly and promises that he would not let Percy fall. Well, he kept that promise.

ferret nin
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
So cute!
Rose Garden Fairytale chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh this story is so sweet. Percy/Oliver is one of my favorite pairings! You did a great job portraying the characters.
rqqi chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I surprised myself and read something other than R/S.:P This was nicely written and I liked the way you opened the story to the reader. The text ran very smoothly but Percys nickname sounded weird to me. Im a finn and c is usually pronounced as a s so Perce- Perse Arse :D I couldnt help my amusement... Its almost the same thing with the "Siri"-nickname some people call Sirius; Siri a girls name in Finland. But back to the point: after this I might keep reading about other pairings as well :)
Thank you for writing!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ohh, this is cute
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was adorable! I'm not much of a Percy/Oliver fan or just Percy slash in general, usually seeing Ron as the most likly to be gay out of all the Weasleys for some reason, but this fic showed me why someone could be. If you don't mind me giving you some of my headcanon, I always saw Percy as being good at flying and Quidditch, but just didn't really like it chose not to do it because it would show that he's not his family a bit. I don't know why I see it like that, but I do know that I love your version of how events went down. Keep up the good work!
ithasgottentootedious chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I agree.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Hehe. Wow. A lot of things good happened in this. First, I'll start with the lovely book Percy should write- How to Stall in the Face of Danger. Talk about a load of peer pressure. Yet he didn't exactly get the bad end of the deal, safe for, y'know, falling off his broom. Oh boy, some people and their persistence. Again, the "lines were meant to be crossed" totally reinforces what I said when I reviewed CS. I really like that person in Oliver, it's great to see him. And can I just say you have a way with writing the best attributes of them? Makes me wonder how I would appear if someone wrote me that way. Great line here: "Because single-minded dedication to one thing can be bloody annoying." Enough said. Pretty much explains a lot about Perce actually. And then the "if laughter could make anyone fall off a broom" part made me smile. Only Percy, right? Well the way it worked for them, with Percy connecting all the dots, and just the repitition of Wood's words. It all melted into a giant heep of sweet Perciver
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Awww I love them. They're just so sweet together. I also love how Oliver can see the side of Percy that no one else does. I like the mention of Percy being a Gryffindor because from what we know of him you'd think he'd be a Ravenclaw. It's times like these when you see how courageous he can be. And the ending is perfection. One of my favorite couples :) nice job!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Mmm, PercyOliver. Just saying.

I really enjoyed the fact that Oliver was trying to get Percy to fly because he doesn't want the two most important things in his life together. It's sweet and just Oliver. And him giving a speech is perfect.

Percy being a "why" person and Oliver not is fitting for their characters. And I really like it.

And the inspirational speech was awesome and perfect :D My favorite line was "Laws were made to be broken – whether they're laws of physics or laws of government." I found it ironic that you were typing that when we were talking about contradictions. Haha, :D

Overall, very lovely.
ceville143 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I absolutely loved this! So. Freaking. Much. I can't even explain my love for this in words. Can I just marry this story?
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is one of the most perfect things I have ever read. I adore the fluff and humor and seriousness. I love how Oliver can be deep and Percy can be cheeky. I love the cheesiness because it seems so natural. And I love the directness of this fic-no mincing and flourishing, just pure interactions. Simply put, I love this fic. Adore it beyond all logic. And I will certainly be obsessively reading every Percy/Oliver fic you ever write.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is such a perfect fic that I can't even breathe! I love it so much! It's amazing!

I love the backstory you gave to Percy, and Oliver's rescue was brilliant! You used the prompt really, really well.

Great story!