Reviews for No Need For Long Goodbyes
Jeanne S chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Are you quitting this story? That would be a pity. It is really interesting. I like the way the character (d)evolv.e
Person chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Ahaha! I've finally caught up! Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile... Life sucks.

Anyway-! I'm sorry about the whole 'no account' thing, it's just that I'm not a very good writer. Now drawing and reading, I can do that! But writing is a bag full of fails for me. I was thinking about making an account for reviews... Buuuut, I don't know. :/

Also LichensteinxAmerica..? Don't see much of that around, but *shrug* it's stomach-able. I've kind of Liked-Disliked Alfred through this whole story, and I'm pretty sure I'm just going to stay with dislike for now. O.e

I blame Alfred for the way Matthew turned out (because Matthew used to have a lot of friends and be in school clubs and stuff of the sort) but if I blame Alfred for Matthew, then I blame Arthur for Alfred. Because I can do that. XD

It's kind of heartbreaking for me to see you discontinue this... I mean, I love the story and the characters (even though they aren't perfect, but ya'know that's just realistic). And for me it was emotional (because again, it's a realistic story and can happen to anyone's family), but then again I can't force you to write what you don't want to write. I hope you reconsider your decision to discontinue the story (because the ending has been driving me crazy for awhile now xD).

I think you're a talented author and I hope you keep writing stories that you're proud of. :3
theredcoon chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Aw! But this story was so good. I don't usually read incest of any kind but you swayed me to read this! It is a great story, and I bet a whole bunch of others agree. I (and probably a bunch of others) want you to continue it. But hey, you're the author. I just wanted to say how good a story it is, whether you finish it, re-write it or whatever. :)
blueisme chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
I just want to say, you're wrong about this story. I'm sorry i haven't actually reviewed yet, but i started reading this story at chapter 2 or so and just apparently never subscribed to it until the other day. I've teared up at a number of points during the story and, despite the characters being so OOC (not considering the situation they are in however), I've really enjoyed reading it so far and would love to read perhaps on adding a bit more emotion and descriptive language would help improve the story a bit, however it is really quite brilliant as you have said in this "Why should i care?" well, maybe a bit more characterization would help this factor along. The more people are able to relate to and connect to the characters, the better the drama seems and the more emotions it triggers. Still overall amazing. I hope this helped, and look forward to reading more whenever you post it.
Blueisme
TomatoLullaby31 chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
OMGUSH

NUUUUUUUUUU

D: please don't give up! I'm in love with this storyyyyyy *whines* maybe you could end it if your bored? Like a short sad or happy or whatever? :(
T.N.Shiroi chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
The saddest thing ever. I don't know. The characters do seem a little flat but the storyline is so far so good. Probably develop the characters some more? I'm not sure. At least I can see it continuing.
Shiruvia chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Hey,

Just want to let you know that I'm really enjoying the story and look forward to seeing new posts. I think its fairly well done and the characters and their problems are intriguing. However, if your heart isn't it I understand.

Great job so far though.
TomatoLullaby31 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
I can't wait for the next chaprer! :D
Shiruvia chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Wow, this is really getting intense and I completely feel for Matthew who seems to be the product of two assholes. Can't wait to find out what to them after six years.
Person chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
-Anyway! Update Soon! xD

(Sorry, FF cut off my review for some reason... Not cool! )
Person chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Hmm... Fine. I see your point, but I just want you to know I still have unanswered questions buzzing around inside my head! ะท

I was also curious about the huge time skip... Hmmm...

*More Questions Arising* Oh god no! Not more suspense! XD

Welp
TomatoLullaby31 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
...I feel upset, alfreds a liar...he didn't want matthew because he wasn't 'what was new' trudy was popular, so he chose her, leaving the brother he'd raped, protected, and 'loved' behind to try and get his attention back, matthew just wanted Alfreds attention...ather sure as hell won't give it to him.
Person chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Ahh! You're alive! Where have you been? Tsk, tsk, tsk! XD

Well, wherever you were I missed you! :3

I've always loved your stories, but this is probably my favorite. I love the story line, the characterization... Alfred's mixed feelings and resentful thoughts. I am kind of surprised he's doing things to Matthew though... It's exactly what Arthur is doing to him.

Oh,
And...

ARTHUR'S AN ASS! XD

I really just fell bad for all of them, just in different ways. Arthur's a sad excuse of a man, now, when he was on top of the world. A wife, a son, and a child on the way...

Alfred has serious issues everywhere he's at and everywhere he goes to, but that doesn't make everything he does right. He used to have a loving mother and father, and a little brother on the way too... But now he basically has nothing, exept for Matthew.

And I think I feel worse for Matthew though, because he technically caused all of it, but you can't really blame him. He never really had a good family to begin with (because of Arthur), and he doesn't even know what his brother goes through because of him. And now he's the victim of his own brother...

But now they're all eachother has. It's kind of sick, in a way.

Anyway, love the story! Please update soon! :P
sruoh chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Oh golly, this is just... gosh all the angst is killing me. You wrote it wonderfully, just everything about it is woah. I cried reading this it's just heartbreaking but lovely and haunting in a certain sort of way. Just, ugh this is beautiful yeah.

Please update soon!
TomatoLullaby31 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I read this out loud to my mom, she loved it but cried