Reviews for The Eyes Have It
RavenPrincessofDarkness chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
OMG It's cute! hehe you really captured Starfire and Robin's personalities... although I'm not sure on the color of Robins eyes... . its ok, though. AWESOME anyway.
RavenPrincessofDarkness chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
NO! its REALLY good start so far... omg.. PLEASE continue!
lila chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
i dont care if anyone thinks its cheesy but i liked it!
WeirdMe chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I love cheesy things! Some people don't like them, but for me, it's really cute. I liked how at the end robin was like maybe I shoulf take off my mask more often thing. It was cute, and made me smile :)
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
"Robin didn't mind, in fact, the boy blunder seemed to be moving closer to Starfire."

Did you mean to put boy WONDER, because it says boy BLUNDER. just pointing out. still gr8. keep up the good work my friend. ;D
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This wasn't terrible. in fact it was awesome! a little fact though, Robin's eyes r BLUE, not violet. Oh well it's a common mistake. still gr8 fic. no harm done right? ... right? _'
Superfan35 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Yeah, I agree take off your mask more often
chocolate365 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
I like it! Funny and romantical! *sigghhh* I just love Robin and Starfire...XD btw I loved Liney, he should come out more often! I hope he didn't get hit by BB! Hahahahaha...so anyway, great oneshot! I'll be reading more of your stories!:)
Knightrunner chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Love the last line
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
That is so sweet!

Good job!

Sincerely The Sign Painter

PS is there going to be another chapter?
AndThorDoesnt chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
You're right the idea has been overused but it is still fun to read :) I hope you continue it
teentitansluver chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
of course not i loved it and i think you should keep on doing it (:
LoreRobStar chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
CliffHanger! I hate CliffHangers! Well, you should totally continue this, I really like it (:
Cartoon's Child chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
IKR transferring test subj- er I mean...shows is hard. But u should totally continue.
rowan37 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012