Reviews for Her Little Sister
emily chapter 11 . 5/27
Can't wait till Next Chapter.
babydake93 chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
Really loving this story please update soon would be amazing x
Mystery's Abis chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
please update soon this story is really good
Snowgirll chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Ok so I'm going to assume that the woman at the end of the chapter is Maddy
Just a Little HippieChild chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Oooh I love this story!
Obversa chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
You may want to take the Universal Mary Sue Litmus Test for Maddy Tyler. I've read some descriptions you put in the text and they seem to point to Maddy as being what is called a "Relationship Sue". (Look it up on TV Tropes or Google if you don't know what it is.)

Anyways, your characterization is okay, but it could use some improvement. For example, I don't think Ruver would be realistically jealous of Maddy' and her relationship with the Doctor. Also, no matter who the Doctor married, the whole wife deal with River is taken too seriously even by River herself. Amy, Rory, River, and even the Doctor act out of character, and Amy even says "Maddy was the nicest person in the universe". That one line you included is a big red flag for Mary-Sue-ness, that is, everyone likes Maddy - except for, of course, River; and at this rate , I don't even want to read about Rose's reaction.

Furthermore, you don't address how Maddy was even born, considering Pete Tyler was killed soon after Rose's birth. You say Maddy Tyler is Rose's younger sister - how so? And how young is she compared to Rose? On another note, how is she different from Rose? There's little to no character development of Maddy Tyler at all, nothing to "flesh her out" as a believable character and person.

First thing's first, however. Take the Mary Sue Litmus Test for Maddy.

Then, review your work and see if you can edit it for the better. You're doing well so far, but you really need to be honest with yourself about Maddy and committed to making her a good character.

Good luck and well wishes!
Obversa chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
See if you can consolidate this author's note into the next chapter. It's not really part of the story or a chapter of its own, and doesn't allow "Author's Note" chapters.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
WHOO! So you're gonna update tomorrow, huh? Okay! This was awesome.

Amazing, really. So Cool!
AnakinShmiSkywalker chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I wrote a story about Rose Tyler's little sister and posted it today and then I look on the Doctor Who archive and the first story is about Rose's little sister! :) ! Yours is amazing and definitely better than mine! Keep on writing.

AnakinShmiSkywalker xx
fallenangelrocker91 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
This is fantastic. i mean really absolutely marvelous. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
sailormajinmoon chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
this is a great story so far, can't wait for the next chapter
Madison Arrow chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Is it Maddy lol? Good chapter, you wrote Jackie very well.
Madison Arrow chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Aw, that was really sweet. Update soon please, I already love this story.