Reviews for A Father's Reflections
DarthDoodle427 chapter 1 . 9/19
there needs to be more iron druid fanfics
Mz.Hyde and IronDruid chapter 1 . 6/22
Love it w
ZE Bri-0n chapter 1 . 6/13
Why would a Dresden Files/Iron Druid Chronicles crossover be so horrible? It'd be amazing. Atticus can freak out about an entire multiverse of magic that can bypass his aura( especially Mother Winter. The freak out would be Legendary.) As well as things like the Ways and obscenely powerful archangels, and Harry can fanboy over the fact that he can meet Luke Skywalker if he wants, and be astounded by the fact that Atticus can summon Jesus. And they have beer together. And Jesus makes jokes about the way people talk about him and appears as a hippie. And all the 'immortals' everywhere can be subtly terrified. Plus, the DF is going to end in an apocalypse anyway, and the IDC seems to be headed on that general direction, so what's the problem?
This is a great fan fic, especially Sioban, I merely felt the urge to nitpick on that one paragraph, especially since I'm especially interested in such a crossover.
Landre chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I just imagined a family get together with all surviving sons, Baby siobhan and one or Two mortal girlfriends. Seriously, how do you explain such a family to said girlfriend?
Thanks for making me laugh so Hard.
The Inverse Universe chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
My heart.

Simply the best thing on this planet.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Ok, that's awesome. My name's Arden, and I've never met anyone else with that name or even heard of someone else with that name! The fact that Atticus and Clever Girl's firstborn (however fictional) is named that is seriously cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Ardan is scarily similar to my own name - off by one letter.
When I first thought of searching for Iron Druid Chronicles fanfiction, I thought there'd be hundreds of them. Imagine my disappointment in the IDC fans when I discovered two. Two! I'd write my own, but I wouldn't be able to do justice to the various and complicated personalities of the IDC universe. Namely, Oberon, the Morrigan, and the Widow McDunna. You, though mainly portraying Atticus, did a magnificent job, by the way! You should make stories going into depth on the O'Sulivan family. Which is my subtle way of demanding that you do, and, failing that, dropping to my knees and pleading (though I'd maybe just bow. I have atrocious balance; I'd probably fall on my face instead of the dropping to my knees).
ironbane chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
So well written. Love it. :)
IronDruidFanatic chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
You are very correct that there is a lack of fan fiction, and I think the reason for that is that most people do not feel they can capture the character as Mr. Hearne has. That being said, this is a fine piece of work and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for your contribution to this amazing series.
rit57 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Well done, I am pleased that someone desided to tell this story. I await your next tale.
Conlonsgoil379 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Ok so I usually don't write reviews just because I tend to read on my iPod and its a really crappy iPod and its really slow and it's harder and frustrating to review, but I just felt the need to tell you how much I love this story. You're right when you say there's a huge lack of iron Druid Fanfiction and it depresses me somewhat. I just finished the 6th book a couple weeks ago and I just today decide to go look for Fanfiction and there was a sad lack of it. I decided to read the only ones here because I was really wanting some Fanfiction. Well yours was one of my favourite fan fictions I have ever read in my life. I loved it SOOOOO MUCH! I thought you did a great job in writing Atticus. Especially the part at the end when he's talking about how his daughter is a genius because he's the best person on the plant it was great and it made me happy and I thought it really was an amazing representation of Atticus. I like the idea if him and Granuile having a happy ending and having all those children because they deserve that happiness and deserve the change to just take a break from it all for like 10 second an not have someone trying to kill them. So I just wanted you to know that this made me really happy and I really love it and I kind of hope you write more in this Fandom. So yeah I loved this and thank you for contributing to the wonderful world of The Iron Druid Chronicles!
Reader chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I love this, so much. But, to be kind of random, I wonder if Kevin Hearne knows about this...
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Delightful. I quite agree with your assessment about O'Sullivan and Dresden - the universe is NOT ready for that team-up
Of Manga and Men chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Interesting fanfic, but I totally agree, I read the first three books during a road trip and I loved it. Rick Riordan may have had two maybe 3 pantheons in one book but I love that was able to top that (no disrespect to of course) I plan on making a fanfic or two based on these works but I'm going to need to research a few pantheons before I do. Well good luck with future writings
carriebess chapter 1 . 5/1/2013