Reviews for Supernatural Snippets
jkwhedon1919 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
This is really awesome! Your writing is fantastic, and I definitely enjoyed "The Road So Far" fics, so I'm glad that you're doing something similar. Just one question: I haven't read the other chapters, so maybe you change this later, but has Cass ever referred to Sam as "Samuel" in Cannon? Even when he is talking to other angels or praying to God in 6x20, he refers to Sam as "Sam". I always thought it was in his character to refer to humans by the names they go by, even if it's not their given names. So to Cass, Sam would be "Sam", not "Samuel", and Bobby is "Bobby", not "Robert". I know this is a nit-picky thing, but you're a good writer, and you've obviously taken time to understand the characters, so I was just wondering why you chose to write Cass that way.
LURVEuALL chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Oh my god, that was adorable. Just for clarification, Sammy is Samual right? I thought so, but wasn't sure. Just it was so precious

I want to have a chapter for bobby sometime in this, because Bobby needs his own chapter. Really good story, update soon.
The Stygian Angel chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Awesome:) can't wait to read more
FeathersMcStrange chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Comfort? Care? Cry?
Any of those strike your fancy?
Awesome chapter, I always wanted to see them give Cas a birthday party. He was so in character, with his frankness and his... Well, his Casness. Can't wait to see what else you dream up!
Alice
*'Til The Wheels Fall Off*
Hundley chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
'Dean was going to kill him'; that's too funny. Cute snippet. More, please, with lots of Dean.
FeathersMcStrange chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Okay, you've definitely started something awesome here! I loved this - it was so very Chuck - and I simply cannot wait to read the rest! Ever get stuck, or need to complain about writer's block, you know where to find me!

Alice