Reviews for Glitch
Major144 chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
A good story. It's different, but very enjoyable. Nice job balancing the action, drama, and a tiny bit of comedy.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Dex's is growing uncomfortable with the recent turn of events, as he's not use to it but with time...
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Haha yeah! He defeats Caveguy, saves people and got a little kiss from the girl of his dreams...ah its all good, but...ah who am I to ruin a grand moment for the guy, i'd say treasure it!:D

Haha hugbees...cute.

GG
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Yikes there onto him...and who knows what could happen if Gutierrez locates his home, leading to danger of others close to him. Those damn jocks are nasty brutes!
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
What a night...that Audrey is conniving and cunning, Freakazoid better watch out for her next time. Freak's crushing on Steff as well as Dex but then if the Freakazoid's got Dex's featured parts, thoughts and feelings then their more alike it seems than they'd imagined.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
A hero...now thats awesome!
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Freakazoid is a remarkable fellow, people will appreciate and admire him at saving them from danger.
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
He's got a buddy, and a buddy like Freakazoid is the best bud ever!:D
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Aw poor Dex, he needs a turn around in his life and he'll get one!:D
Mindy chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Hi! I usually wait until I've gotten to the most recent chapter to post a review, but I couldn't wait this time. I have to say, this is one of the better-written fanfictions out there, in any fandom I've read work from, and it deserves way more reviews than it's gotten so far. I love this story! I will recommend it to other Freakazoid fans at every opportunity!
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
Best. Stuff. EVER! Maaaaaan, you're good, huh?
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
I rather liked this story. I think you did a wonderful job with this. I must go forth to read the sequel!
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This is a great remake of the Freakazoid cartoon, keep up the good work.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Bazinga!LOL! AWW!I like how friendly they are.(and technecly they still aren't friends so maybe the word is...commiserate)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Yea wish they had gone sligtly more serious but them the breaks.