Reviews for What Happens on Spring Break
ncar08 chapter 93 . 6/2
Please please please continue. Love this story so much. Read all 93 chapters in like a day and a half and I want to know more!
Droolia chapter 3 . 5/29
Ashleigh was great in this chapter. Realistic too!
Droolia chapter 1 . 5/29
What?! He just said he was going to do the right thing and be there for his kid. I thought he was going to hug her and tell her everything was going to be ok...maybe he went to break up with Rebecca?
Parker chapter 9 . 3/8
Cappie actually drives a Bronco :3 but this is amazing!
tigertv15 chapter 70 . 2/9/2014
I love that u used Jesse McCartney's Beautiful soul song as the one Andy sang to Claire since Jesse played Andy in the show. Very clever and made me smile. :-)
tigertv15 chapter 85 . 2/9/2014
I have been slowly getting through this story over the last couple of days and was really sad when I got to this last chapter. Please keep writing this story, I am desperate to know how they will deal with Kevinā€¼
mmedicus chapter 92 . 11/18/2013
I just started reading your story today and I could not stop reading it! You have outdone yourself! I hope you write more chapters!
Thomatshu chapter 92 . 10/25/2013
This is soooooooo good! Keep up the good work :)
FlipFlop chapter 91 . 7/24/2013
Love love love this! More please!
cadenf chapter 91 . 7/12/2013
I just loved it!
cadenf chapter 81 . 7/12/2013
I am really enjoying this story. Cappie was so sweet with his romantic evening!
cadenf chapter 41 . 7/12/2013
I hope they actually get together as a couple soon!
Cute ending XD chapter 91 . 6/30/2013
I played 'Rythm of Love' when you put it in the last chapter and stopped it when it said the music stopped. It felt so real :')
Sarah chapter 86 . 6/30/2013
This is an amazing fanfic. I love that you used the suggestion that the baby might be named 'Thayer' or 'Jonas' which are both characters that Scott Michael Foster played :')
Ivy Johnson chapter 90 . 6/4/2013
I just got done finshig this book in two days i LOVED IY