Reviews for What Happens on Spring Break
tigertv15 chapter 70 . 2/9
I love that u used Jesse McCartney's Beautiful soul song as the one Andy sang to Claire since Jesse played Andy in the show. Very clever and made me smile. :-)
tigertv15 chapter 85 . 2/9
I have been slowly getting through this story over the last couple of days and was really sad when I got to this last chapter. Please keep writing this story, I am desperate to know how they will deal with Kevinā€¼
mmedicus chapter 92 . 11/18/2013
I just started reading your story today and I could not stop reading it! You have outdone yourself! I hope you write more chapters!
Thomatshu chapter 92 . 10/25/2013
This is soooooooo good! Keep up the good work :)
FlipFlop chapter 91 . 7/24/2013
Love love love this! More please!
cadenf chapter 91 . 7/12/2013
I just loved it!
cadenf chapter 81 . 7/12/2013
I am really enjoying this story. Cappie was so sweet with his romantic evening!
cadenf chapter 41 . 7/12/2013
I hope they actually get together as a couple soon!
Cute ending XD chapter 91 . 6/30/2013
I played 'Rythm of Love' when you put it in the last chapter and stopped it when it said the music stopped. It felt so real :')
Sarah chapter 86 . 6/30/2013
This is an amazing fanfic. I love that you used the suggestion that the baby might be named 'Thayer' or 'Jonas' which are both characters that Scott Michael Foster played :')
Ivy Johnson chapter 90 . 6/4/2013
I just got done finshig this book in two days i LOVED IY
guest chapter 90 . 5/17/2013
I have been enjoying reading your story! thanks for updating again! please keep it coming
SweetSydneyXOX chapter 88 . 4/16/2013
OMG! I loved this story from the very beginning! Well done! Its such a lovely story, I just love it so much! Thank you! xox
guest chapter 88 . 2/7/2013
i just read this whole story the last couple of days! It was great! can't wait for you to continue!
CameronM201 chapter 88 . 2/1/2013
Rebecca and Beaver! Love it :)