Reviews for What Happens on Spring Break
guest chapter 90 . 5/17/2013
I have been enjoying reading your story! thanks for updating again! please keep it coming
SweetSydneyXOX chapter 88 . 4/16/2013
OMG! I loved this story from the very beginning! Well done! Its such a lovely story, I just love it so much! Thank you! xox
guest chapter 88 . 2/7/2013
i just read this whole story the last couple of days! It was great! can't wait for you to continue!
CameronM201 chapter 88 . 2/1/2013
Rebecca and Beaver! Love it :)
CameronM201 chapter 87 . 1/27/2013
Lovely chapter :) I really like that you're having Cappie do the big letter ceremony thing with Casey, because it should have been them in the first place. And of course everyone fawning over the baby was great!
Guest chapter 85 . 1/27/2013
should have been a girl..
CameronM201 chapter 85 . 1/22/2013
YAY I'm so glad it's a boy! I can't wait to see how all the KT boys will react and who will win the bet! My money is on Rusty's money haha... And Ashleigh might be a little disappointed, but she'll get over it once she sees how cute the baby is :)
Julia chapter 85 . 1/22/2013
YAY its a boy!
Roselovestark chapter 85 . 1/21/2013
Awwwww I'm tearing up here.
Rose Scott chapter 85 . 1/21/2013
Yay! Awww. Such a cute way to end the chapter. I hope we learn his name soon. Hope you update soon.
CameronM201 chapter 84 . 1/21/2013
Awww so sweet! And now I am dying in anticipation for the baby! Update soon please ;)
CameronM201 chapter 83 . 1/21/2013
Oh I forgot to predict the looks for the baby! I want it to be a boy, so I'm thinking Cappie's dark hair and Casey's green eyes? Perfect combo for a studly KT ;)
CameronM201 chapter 82 . 1/21/2013
Haha I love how Huck was the one to get Cappie back to the house! :)
CameronM201 chapter 81 . 1/21/2013
I have to admit I'm hoping for a little KT! :) And for the name... I love the names Jake, Charlie, and Nate, but my favorite has to be Caleb! It's not a common name, and plus it's Ca! Anyway, I'm sure I'll think of more later ;)
CameronM201 chapter 65 . 1/20/2013