Reviews for What Happens on Spring Break
CameronM201 chapter 88 . 2/1/2013
Rebecca and Beaver! Love it :)
CameronM201 chapter 87 . 1/27/2013
Lovely chapter :) I really like that you're having Cappie do the big letter ceremony thing with Casey, because it should have been them in the first place. And of course everyone fawning over the baby was great!
Guest chapter 85 . 1/27/2013
should have been a girl..
CameronM201 chapter 85 . 1/22/2013
YAY I'm so glad it's a boy! I can't wait to see how all the KT boys will react and who will win the bet! My money is on Rusty's money haha... And Ashleigh might be a little disappointed, but she'll get over it once she sees how cute the baby is :)
Julia chapter 85 . 1/22/2013
YAY its a boy!
Roselovestark chapter 85 . 1/21/2013
Awwwww I'm tearing up here.
Rose Scott chapter 85 . 1/21/2013
Yay! Awww. Such a cute way to end the chapter. I hope we learn his name soon. Hope you update soon.
CameronM201 chapter 84 . 1/21/2013
Awww so sweet! And now I am dying in anticipation for the baby! Update soon please ;)
CameronM201 chapter 83 . 1/21/2013
Oh I forgot to predict the looks for the baby! I want it to be a boy, so I'm thinking Cappie's dark hair and Casey's green eyes? Perfect combo for a studly KT ;)
CameronM201 chapter 82 . 1/21/2013
Haha I love how Huck was the one to get Cappie back to the house! :)
CameronM201 chapter 81 . 1/21/2013
I have to admit I'm hoping for a little KT! :) And for the name... I love the names Jake, Charlie, and Nate, but my favorite has to be Caleb! It's not a common name, and plus it's Ca! Anyway, I'm sure I'll think of more later ;)
CameronM201 chapter 65 . 1/20/2013
Yay Bex and Beav! So adorable
CameronM201 chapter 58 . 1/20/2013
I think you resolved the love triangle with Jordan a lot better than they did on the show... I thought Andy was a good character, and they could have had him stick around if they'd done something similar to what you did.
CameronM201 chapter 53 . 1/20/2013
I know I stopped posting a review every chapter, but that's only because I got so hooked that I didn't want to stop reading! ;) The cue ball is the most adorable thing ever, and YAY! They're back together! I'm so happy! Overall, I love how you're incorporating plot lines from the show while still putting your own story into it and creating little unexpected twists. It makes it really fun to read! Love this story!
CameronM201 chapter 28 . 1/20/2013
Ew that maggot thing really sounds gross, but it is so like Beaver to bring it up! And Cappie's reasoning was so sweet... I really do think he will be a great dad, and I wish we had gotten to see a future scene of him and Casey as parents on the show.
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »