Reviews for Tartarus
Awsome
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
More !
A Fire Nation Citizen chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
i liked the quote at the end :

since amazing grace is about a slaver who stopped being a slaver, and "was blind but now i see" refers to him realizing what he was doing was really wrong i don't think you based it off that :)
but the quote was a nice touch :)

it was an interesting adventure story. i liked the idea of a place like that and how you managed to incorporate all of the classic toph and zuko fan-made moments into that one cave
Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Noooooooooooo there must be a sequel with a final line like that! But no pressure, it's honestly a brilliant ending where it is.

I absolutely love Toph in this-you portray her so wonderfully, especially at the part after the waterfall. If anyone would react so calmly and maintain their cool so well at rediscovering sight, it would be Toph. Just the way she handles that whole scene is brilliant and really just...like, I could see it, in a episode.

Also the relationship between Toph and Zuko as you write it is so perfect, that underscore of just assumed trust they have for one another. I really like how it seems to build on this idea that, with Toph, she judges people by what she feels from them and what they do. She lets them prove themselves to her rather than do all that cover of books judging that others like to fall back on.

And the way you describe her vision, especially compared to Zuko's, is so cool. I'm not even sure how I want to describe it, because it's just that awesome that it leaves me confused and speechless.

And ramble ramble ramble. I love this, it's brilliant, amazing, awesome, yes.

On a scale of 1 to Andrew Garfield, I give this a solid Sexy Spiderman.
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hmm...I like it. Will you please write more? I want to know if Zuko goes back in with Toph to try and find his mother?
new moongirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
very interesting. i enjoyed reading this one, so good job! toph finally got her awesome life changing field trip.

"You know, I'm the only person who knows what you look like without the scar now. And I'm blind!" favorite line!