Reviews for Undercover
Kelly Clarkson's Stronger(What Doesn't Kill You) is so the theme song for this fic.
twindaughterofArtemis chapter 7 . 9/20
I just wanted to say, you do an excellent job portraying the mental state of an abuse victim. The way Spencer thinks, the things he says, it mirrored a lot of my own feelings that I had back then. I picked up on the abuse from the first mention of Michael, the way you weave the story it feel very real, and sometimes I've had to take breaks. However, it also feels cathartic, to be able to read about Morgan saving Reid, so thank you for that
OMG GO SPENCER
Toothtooth chapter 7 . 7/30
Oh my gosh this chapter is the best yet and it was an explosion of feelings
Violet Indigo Red chapter 3 . 6/5
This story is beautifully written. You subtly hint at attraction and feelings of love, instead of shoving it in our faces like so many writers. I'm really enjoying this, and please, never stop writing.
aniutka370 chapter 36 . 5/19
Yap. This was perfect
sampam69 chapter 36 . 2/7
Totally loved this, even though I had shed a few tears, this was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing :):) :)
Jasmine siller chapter 36 . 2/6
It was a great story! So much detail and emotion between my two favorite characters. Please write more
I dont know why you were nervous because that was hottest thing I've ever read! This story is amazing and handles all of these hard topics beautifully, respectfully, and realistically. It's also very real how Spencer disappears into himself and lies to himself. You're a really amazing and talented writer!
BigBabyBooDragon chapter 22 . 1/31
You made me yawn with that last bit there! XD
selfishmachinery chapter 1 . 1/6
Bravo bravo! Just read this story in about a week... Couldn't put it down and thought ago it all the time. I love the angst and fluff. So gooooood.
lil joker 1989 chapter 36 . 1/2
This was an amazing story ] It made me sad on some parts but it made me really happy in the end. Great job.
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
amazing!
I love all your work and this is so mushy and angsty!
IT"S PERFECT! I LOVE U!
mwah
love,
sherlock and jim's love child
EternalFire214 chapter 36 . 11/27/2015
H my god! This story was so good! Reid and Morgan were so adorable together, and just- ugh! Incredible! I'm heading over to the next one now! Fabulous job with this one!
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I just want to apologize to you for my rant about Spencer and all the angst in this story, I went overboard in my complaint about the angst and I do apologize for that. I just get so frustrated about all he has been through and then read more in fan fiction. But believe me, I get equally annoyed with the writers of the program as well. the kid had a horrible life growing up, then he has so much torment as an adult, Maeve being murdered in front of him, being kidnapped, being force fed Dilaudid, shot in the leg (of course we know that was written in to cover Matthew being injured while filming a movie) shot in the neck and on, just makes me cry when he has it so hard in stories as well. I really loved this story, glad for the great ending. It was angsty to read, but ultimately very good story and I liked it a lot.