Reviews for Undercover
sampam69 chapter 36 . 2/7
Totally loved this, even though I had shed a few tears, this was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing :):) :)
Jasmine siller chapter 36 . 2/6
It was a great story! So much detail and emotion between my two favorite characters. Please write more
I dont know why you were nervous because that was hottest thing I've ever read! This story is amazing and handles all of these hard topics beautifully, respectfully, and realistically. It's also very real how Spencer disappears into himself and lies to himself. You're a really amazing and talented writer!
BigBabyBooDragon chapter 22 . 1/31
You made me yawn with that last bit there! XD
selfishmachinery chapter 1 . 1/6
Bravo bravo! Just read this story in about a week... Couldn't put it down and thought ago it all the time. I love the angst and fluff. So gooooood.
lil joker 1989 chapter 36 . 1/2
This was an amazing story ] It made me sad on some parts but it made me really happy in the end. Great job.
MissLuciusNightwings chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
amazing!
I love all your work and this is so mushy and angsty!
IT"S PERFECT! I LOVE U!
mwah
love,
sherlock and jim's love child
EternalFire214 chapter 36 . 11/27/2015
H my god! This story was so good! Reid and Morgan were so adorable together, and just- ugh! Incredible! I'm heading over to the next one now! Fabulous job with this one!
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I just want to apologize to you for my rant about Spencer and all the angst in this story, I went overboard in my complaint about the angst and I do apologize for that. I just get so frustrated about all he has been through and then read more in fan fiction. But believe me, I get equally annoyed with the writers of the program as well. the kid had a horrible life growing up, then he has so much torment as an adult, Maeve being murdered in front of him, being kidnapped, being force fed Dilaudid, shot in the leg (of course we know that was written in to cover Matthew being injured while filming a movie) shot in the neck and on, just makes me cry when he has it so hard in stories as well. I really loved this story, glad for the great ending. It was angsty to read, but ultimately very good story and I liked it a lot.
Phoenix414 chapter 36 . 9/6/2015
Wonderful wonderful story...absolutely loved it!
Village-Mystic chapter 36 . 8/4/2015
The relationship and case part of the story were so good that it didn't need as much erotica, but your erotica was quite good and had loving moments in it. Thanks for taking the time to share the tale. My overall constructive comments are small - Michael needed to have a professional life or at least a professional skill set that folks knew about (even if he wasn't employed), and Penn State/Penn U location remained a little too vague. You did a really good job with the established characters and created some memorable supporting characters in the story - like the guy with the karioke bar who likes to play poker. That's a character worth recycling into a later story.
Village-Mystic chapter 35 . 8/4/2015
Well done. And really good use of Rossi in the story. I believed it was him every moment. Emily can sometimes get lost because she smart, private and uses too much eye lash make up, and the others have more common physical and behavioral quirks to characterize. For Rossi it is intonation, body language, intent and word choice.
Village-Mystic chapter 34 . 8/4/2015
This read as if Reid, holding the gun, shot Michael. Morgan didn't have access to the gun - unless his hand was on the gun that Reid was holding when he rushed Michael. Overall though this worked on less being better than more. Reid's "poker face" is so good that we often don't realize he's as tricky and manipulative (consciously and with both a life education and book education) as he is.
Village-Mystic chapter 33 . 8/4/2015
I understand the plot isn't over yet, but physically Reid is hurt enough - too much already.
Village-Mystic chapter 31 . 8/4/2015
Yeah, I was about to comment that if Kevin were still alive (and un-hurt) Garcia would be making the connection soon that he could be in danger too. Despite his body language, Kevin is in great physical shape and quite tall, so I'm glad it was "only" a bullet in the arm.