Reviews for Undercover
Delphine13 chapter 12 . 3/11/2019
Aussi tendre que Morgan puisse être avec Reid ce chapitre est mon préféré depuis que je lis cette fanfiction chaque moment de tendresse entre Reid et Morgan je la ressent dans mon coeur au fur et à que je lis ce chapitre
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
C'est l'une des manière les plus tendres que je connais pour montrer son amour à quelqu'un qu'ont aimes
Yeegaber chapter 36 . 1/14/2019
Wow what an amazing story. I absolutely loved it to bits! Hope to read more of your work in the future...
Guest chapter 28 . 7/1/2018
It makes no logical sense for them to do a rape kit 3 or 4 months after the last rape. Sure they can prove he has been raped before but there is no way for them to prove when it happened and who had raped him. Im speaking from experience, repeated rapes can leave scars but there is no way to prove who had raped him and how long ago it had happened.
paula chapter 34 . 6/21/2018
gomorgan
ForTheLoveOfWrittenWord chapter 36 . 2/17/2018
It is not often that I comment on a FanFiction, if only because I’ve been reading them for about 13 years . This is one of the few FF I find myself coming back to over and over again to re-read and connect with the characters. Thank you for writing this.
Random chapter 35 . 11/6/2017
Heading to the last chapter now and I'm absolutely stunned by your work.

I've been binge reading this fic for the past couple of days and I'm drained from the emotional roller coaster ride. I love the smallest moments when the two are alone,teasing, joking and loving each other; and the larger action packed moments had me shaking with rage and fear.

A great read over all. I love fics that help me widen my horizon and yours helped me understand more about abuse victims. The shame and fear they feel. Why it takes them years to speak up, or sometimes never.

Can't say enough thanks for the great read. Really, thank you.
BlackProdigy chapter 36 . 6/6/2017
Perfection, absolute perfection.
BlackProdigy chapter 36 . 5/24/2017
Perfection, absolute perfection.
BlackProdigy chapter 14 . 5/22/2017
I had always suspected the man Timmy, too damn perfect. Good twist though. I'm suspecting that the guy who saved Spencer is the one who was following them around town. I guess I'll just have to see.
BlackProdigy chapter 11 . 5/22/2017
This was no filler chapter. It made a point Spencer breaking out of his shell. It was FINE!
BlackProdigy chapter 10 . 5/22/2017
Your friend was right. It is perfect. You did well. Awesome actually. Rest assured it was fine.
BlackProdigy chapter 6 . 5/22/2017
Jesus knows that I cried like a baby reading this. It was so heart wrenching that I couldn't hold it in. About time though. Awesome sniff
BlackProdigy chapter 5 . 5/22/2017
I am not going to lie, after the crash I closed my eyes for a loooong time, hoping the person he bumped into wasn't an ass hole but it turned out that he wasn't. Yay! I'm actually nervous about thier first night. Imma scoot over the next chapter and I'll see then. PS, I was laughing at the fun they had all through the first part, well done.
BlackProdigy chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
Oh my God no. I had read your warning at the first chapter but I didn't take it seriously. What kind of ass hole would beat Spencer? Our little baby boy genius with such a big heart and even bigger brains. I hope that when Morgan finds out he will beat the crap out of Michael. I also hope that he will show Spencer the tender side of the love, a good relationship and loving sex to erase all that hurt and abuse he suffered from that prick. Already love this story