Reviews for Undercover
Perfection, absolute perfection.
BlackProdigy chapter 36 . 5/24
Perfection, absolute perfection.
BlackProdigy chapter 14 . 5/22
I had always suspected the man Timmy, too damn perfect. Good twist though. I'm suspecting that the guy who saved Spencer is the one who was following them around town. I guess I'll just have to see.
BlackProdigy chapter 11 . 5/22
This was no filler chapter. It made a point Spencer breaking out of his shell. It was FINE!
BlackProdigy chapter 10 . 5/22
Your friend was right. It is perfect. You did well. Awesome actually. Rest assured it was fine.
BlackProdigy chapter 6 . 5/22
Jesus knows that I cried like a baby reading this. It was so heart wrenching that I couldn't hold it in. About time though. Awesome sniff
BlackProdigy chapter 5 . 5/22
I am not going to lie, after the crash I closed my eyes for a loooong time, hoping the person he bumped into wasn't an ass hole but it turned out that he wasn't. Yay! I'm actually nervous about thier first night. Imma scoot over the next chapter and I'll see then. PS, I was laughing at the fun they had all through the first part, well done.
BlackProdigy chapter 2 . 5/21
Oh my God no. I had read your warning at the first chapter but I didn't take it seriously. What kind of ass hole would beat Spencer? Our little baby boy genius with such a big heart and even bigger brains. I hope that when Morgan finds out he will beat the crap out of Michael. I also hope that he will show Spencer the tender side of the love, a good relationship and loving sex to erase all that hurt and abuse he suffered from that prick. Already love this story
Guest chapter 26 . 10/19/2016
Kelly Clarkson's Stronger(What Doesn't Kill You) is so the theme song for this fic.
twindaughterofArtemis chapter 7 . 9/20/2016
I just wanted to say, you do an excellent job portraying the mental state of an abuse victim. The way Spencer thinks, the things he says, it mirrored a lot of my own feelings that I had back then. I picked up on the abuse from the first mention of Michael, the way you weave the story it feel very real, and sometimes I've had to take breaks. However, it also feels cathartic, to be able to read about Morgan saving Reid, so thank you for that
Guest chapter 27 . 7/31/2016
OMG GO SPENCER
Toothtooth chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
Oh my gosh this chapter is the best yet and it was an explosion of feelings
Violet Indigo Red chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
This story is beautifully written. You subtly hint at attraction and feelings of love, instead of shoving it in our faces like so many writers. I'm really enjoying this, and please, never stop writing.
aniutka370 chapter 36 . 5/19/2016
Yap. This was perfect
sampam69 chapter 36 . 2/7/2016
Totally loved this, even though I had shed a few tears, this was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing :):) :)