Reviews for Undercover
Sick-and-TwistedMind chapter 23 . 3/1
the team should gang up on the bastard (they know how to hide a body) or at least let rossi make a call to one of his 'old friends' and he'd be taken care of.
Sick-and-TwistedMind chapter 6 . 3/1
poor spencer but at least morgan knows now
IDIC chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I must admit, I don't like seeing Reid as a victim. He strikes me ad someone too smart yo stay coast that first snap...even with low self esteem. I'm looking forward to seeing him get back to the strength we all know he has.
mr chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
I do want the story to continue but I don't want it to continue with sacrifice of Reid's mental and physical stability. It really isn't fair for him. No one deserves what Reid had to go through.
mr chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
Michael... I just can't...
mr chapter 19 . 11/20/2013
I thought Reid can finally take some breather but obviously, I'm very much mistaken. I hope things could turn out to the brighter side. SOON.
mr chapter 18 . 11/20/2013
My heart is pounding, furiously knocking my rib cage... Why do you do this to me?
mr chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Oh NO! Wait, what? Oh why does this always happens to Reid?!
mr chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
So, Trisha was a real, genuine girl? I thought she was part of Timmy's cover of pursuing Reid.
mr chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
i'm just a tad bit confused about Timmy's fiance. Where did she disappear to?
mr chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! I love when Reid squeaks. I find it adorable.
guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
I loved this chapter of smuttiness and smexinessss!
guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
I love it
mr chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
I loved this chapter! So tender and sweet. I love seeing them like this.
mr chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
I don't think there is a right timing to what had just transpired. I'm just glad that Reid was able to spill out some of his burdens. I just can't imagine all the things that he had to constantly think about while being with Michael and blaming himself... That boyfriend of Reid's sickens me and it disgust me to call him a 'boyfriend' at all!