Reviews for DWMA Rumble!
Anime fan chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
It was cool and funny but you should have put ox's group in there more. Also I have a question. Why is sai helping kid find a girl friend if she is dating him and pregnant with his child? Also you were a bit too heavy on the cursing.
Riku Ashwood chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
awesome chapter but of course the whole Dream thing is a bit cliche. Nice touch with the surprise baby to be.
Death08 chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
Omg yo its like the hunger games ! It was epic! I liked it good job
DigitalButton chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
I was going to congratulate you on finishing your work but it seems I was beaten to the punch. So I will say this instead. Good work on developing a sequel. The first ever Multi-OC story with a sequel. I credit you for the hardwork and all the effort you put in it. But please don't take too long with the sequel, Black Heart War.

And HA! Sai is pregnant with Kid's kid! I saw that coming since chapter one.
Lady Dalila chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
Update soon!
Pyro Master chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Yay! DWMA Rumble has been updated and I'm happy. I can't wait for the Black Heart War story oh I'm getting fired up! See ya next time X3
Saint River 2.0 chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Congratulations for being the first writer in SE history to have finished an SYOC fic. Excellent. 13 good chapters. So everything was a dream. Why not? It certainly explains a lot. And here I was beginning to think Shinigami-sama would bring them all back to life.

Everyone got screen time at the end. Appropriate for an epilogue. This could have been left off as it is. But then came the last scene where a potential enemy is 'seen'. Could he be Lucy's father? Sai's pregnant. It's a safe guess to say that everyone knew that. I wonder how she will fight in Black Hearts War? And Liz is going out with Kaiser? I thought she was dating Sam.

Speaking of which, I'm really looking forward to Black Hearts War. I really want to see some development for the characters as well as bigger roles. And another thing, this chapter gives me further insights on your OCs.
SoulSavior71 chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
Ha! I ship Lucy x Kid, Sai X Kid, Kaiser x Liz, Hiro X Jackie and the other couples. I can't wait to read the Kid x Sai trilogy and Black Heart War. See you next time.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Why would you write this? The writing is great but the concept is twisted.
MsPyromaniac chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
I can't believe it was all a dream...
But YAY YAY YAY KID IS ALIVE!
I really thought I'd care more, oh well, I'm Kouha Ren obsessed now with a splash of Judal. XD
Anyways, I so can't wait to read your Kid/Sai story, ((BTW: I can't believe she got pregnant. Is safe sex really that hard to practice?))
BiggerGuilmonmon chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
All I can say is. FUCK.
DigitalButton chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
The ending is not what I expected but I still like it.

Do hurry up with the next chapter.

Black Heart War? That's the one with Sai, right? Well I want to see it.
SoulSavior71 chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
I had a hunch Maka and Soul would win but, I doubt their dead they are the protagonists and you just can't kill them off without a reason. And knowing you it's probably for a really epic reason! XD I can't wait until your new story is out and I'll see ya next chapter.
Oblivion-Time chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
What the hell?! You can't let them die?! THIS ISN'T A BEAUTIFUL DAY! THEY FREAKING DIED! How could you kill Maka like that?! They won! Oh man if I don't get to know how this ends I will slap someone! (I know, I rage xD)
MsPyromaniac chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
I'm going to cry! CRONA TOO! WHY! You just had to make me cry again! I MISS KID!
Whateves I still L-O-V-E this story.