Reviews for My Unnamed Phobia
korohoshi chapter 10 . 7/27
Oh my god! The fuck man! Tell us what is next!... this so not nice... why does it have to be a cliff hanger when stopped? Please, come back. Please oh please

Wow. That was very childish of me. But please do come back. The story is so much interesting. Rarely the HnG stories are being updated now. It would be such a pity and waste for this well written story not be continued.
kiki638 chapter 10 . 7/20
Did Hikaru win. I'm so looking forward to reading what comes next and seeing Hikaru get over his fear completely. Also Hikarus manipulation of Sai is funny.
SakuraLuck chapter 10 . 6/14
Pls continue. Please please please please please!
Viviene001 chapter 10 . 2/8
Update soon!:D
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
I hope your still planning on updating this story.. good work
kagome higurashi chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
i love this story...keep up the good work...i am looking forward to the next chapter
aliya87 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
author abandoned fanfic?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
a nice story, I will wait for the next chapter. please kindly update the story soon. duh What is this comment I made. well, update... you update.
LadyCapuccino chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
did you dropped your fanfic?
I hope not, it's awesome!
RustedEagleWings chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Great story! I hope you update soon!
KK chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
I would like to request you starting this story again. Please, you are an amazing author and your story is intriguing. I want to hear more.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Love this chapter! When will the next one come out? It's been a while since you've last updated.
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
Wow! This is a great story! A serious breath of fresh air in the HnG section. I'd almost given up hope that someone would start posting new and interesting stuff. I'm so glad I found this. Thank you for this story!