Reviews for May Cause Dizziness
TFAN Override-Dragon Light chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
Ooooooh! It's getting good! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
One of the best fanfictions I've ever read.
srendarr chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
It's a shame it does not look like you'll be updating again anytime soon, though I still hope that you will write more of this someday. Michelle is a wonderfully written OC, and I love how she interacts with the world and others. I wish you had a good year in college, and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you'll come back here soon and become more inspired to write some more!
dragonbookaddict chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
I really like this story! It's detailed without going overboard, has a bit of mystery, and plenty of action! It's like quicksand! It keeps dragging you in, and it gets worse the more you try to stop!
McRai thePrinx chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
WHAT?! YOU DID NOT JUST LEAVE ME AT A CLIFFY! I HAAAAAAAAAAATE CLIIIIIIFFIIIIIIIIIEEES! PLEASE update soon!
Transformette 2 chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Please post again. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen next!
Transformette chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
This is good. Really, I love it. And I love the tough-guy-exteria breaking, and that's what you're doing to Optimus. I've been looking really long for something like this! Thank you and keep posting!
Not telling chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
It's awesome keep going!
XxShadowfangxX chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Well that was a cliffhanger. Great story look forward to read more!
bots-only-no-cons chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
The interaction between ratchet and Michelle is aborable. More please :-)
SummerMistedDragon chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
WOW!

Can't wait for more!
D.D. Natanya chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
This story is so cool it's almost unbelievable, I don't usually enjoy stories with OC'S, but you have made this one very engrossing.
By the way, I read your TMNT crossover fic, and I am really hoping to see more of them, there just aren't enough Transformers/Ninja Turtles stories.
Anyway, eagerly awaiting the next chapter, so hurry up.
AliceSylvia chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Shocker! More please?
Kyugan chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Jack's DAD?!

Wait, the hell? How, who when buh?!
Link's Rose chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
...what? What? WHAT? WHAT?! But- How- That's...what?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »