Reviews for Undercover Lover
E chapter 3 . 7/12
Kimiko not knowing how to act like a guy is a little out of place here. She literally spends 90% of her time with guys during her day to day life. She should be smart enough to know that guys are people first and don't all act the same way like the manly man stereotype says. Her cluelessness would work if she was a sheltered character or went to an all girls boarding school, but Kimiko is neither of those things.

Also, Kimiko is an athlete/warrior salad ain't gonna cut it. Calories are gonna burn off fast and a diet right now just seems ridiculous.
Pooppants chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
Brill
whatnoname chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
I wish your story had audio with the actual characters saying your story idea.
bri chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
Cake love lnigdom of hearts! ? Would it be ok to stalk you give you a hug and quietly fade into the shadows? Awesomeness rahahahaha
LuvinAniManga chapter 23 . 3/27/2013
Hey, not bad at all. It definitely got me through my bout of needing to read some Chimiko. I enjoyed it. It had a very natural feel to it for the most part - it progressed at just the right pace. Good job and keep it up!

PS: Was it just me, or did Hannibel totally use Hades' lines a couple chapters ago when telling Kimiko about Chase's weakness? ;)
AnabellaGC chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
*Raises both hands* I want my chamiko love scene! i want my update! yayyyy! kudos for your ff!
lone goth-kitten chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
Wish there was a sequil!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
really great story(:
ChamikoReviewer chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
... Please make a sequel! This is a really awesome story n I read it in around 30 minutes! Please make one since I'm sure everyone wants you too make one too. This is very good compared to the other stories!

ChamikoReviewer [not really an account, just random name]

Ps. - Keep up the great stories!
Bloody.-.Fang5507 chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
Yes! Finally finished! I think this is the longest it has taken you to finish a story - Chapter wise.
theangelkneesocks chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
I lovin the drama..
RandomWriter101 chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
WOOHOO! Love this story, I love the suspense. Can't wait for more.
RandomWriter101 chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
OMG This is AWESOME I stay off-line for one weekend and already you've got about six new chapters, i love it. I see what you did there with the 'HERCULES' thing, nice touch. Can't wait for another update.
Auraelia chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
...…...TELL ME WHAT HPPENS NOOOOOOOOOOW!
UR FACE chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
Omg! So nice ! I got sunburn!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »