Reviews for Undercover Lover
Pooppants chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
Brill
whatnoname chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
I wish your story had audio with the actual characters saying your story idea.
bri chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
Cake love lnigdom of hearts! ? Would it be ok to stalk you give you a hug and quietly fade into the shadows? Awesomeness rahahahaha
LuvinAniManga chapter 23 . 3/27/2013
Hey, not bad at all. It definitely got me through my bout of needing to read some Chimiko. I enjoyed it. It had a very natural feel to it for the most part - it progressed at just the right pace. Good job and keep it up!

PS: Was it just me, or did Hannibel totally use Hades' lines a couple chapters ago when telling Kimiko about Chase's weakness? ;)
AnabellaGC chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
*Raises both hands* I want my chamiko love scene! i want my update! yayyyy! kudos for your ff!
lone goth-kitten chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
Wish there was a sequil!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
really great story(:
ChamikoReviewer chapter 23 . 6/4/2012
... Please make a sequel! This is a really awesome story n I read it in around 30 minutes! Please make one since I'm sure everyone wants you too make one too. This is very good compared to the other stories!

ChamikoReviewer [not really an account, just random name]

Ps. - Keep up the great stories!
Bloody.-.Fang5507 chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
Yes! Finally finished! I think this is the longest it has taken you to finish a story - Chapter wise.
theangelkneesocks chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
I lovin the drama..
RandomWriter101 chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
WOOHOO! Love this story, I love the suspense. Can't wait for more.
RandomWriter101 chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
OMG This is AWESOME I stay off-line for one weekend and already you've got about six new chapters, i love it. I see what you did there with the 'HERCULES' thing, nice touch. Can't wait for another update.
Auraelia chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
...…...TELL ME WHAT HPPENS NOOOOOOOOOOW!
UR FACE chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
Omg! So nice ! I got sunburn!
elbowwwo chapter 21 . 5/20/2012
holy crap, I haven't expected this!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »