Reviews for Mind Pop
Long Live Alice chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
I finally found what I wanted.
warner905 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Wow. Just wow. Well done.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Awesome... I love it
dark-phoenix17 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Wow! What an amazing little story... I wish there was more I read... It reminded me of Phantom Toll Booth A Wrinkle in Time Harry Potter. I hope that you take that as a compliment; Time Pop was so delightful. Now I need to go and read all your other stories ;-)
Darrivertive chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Your stories are amazing in terms of description - Queens was so easy to understand and seemed so fun I was wishing that it were real.

Your characterization and the utter simplicity of your writing while putting across complex ideas is also amazing and I can only wish that I have your talent.

However, the plot itself has many holes - everything seems too easy, a few things happened too suddenly.

All in all though, this was a very enjoyable read, and I hope you continue writing :)
WeatherWatch chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I've been impressed by your stories before, most notably Sucker Punch, but I must have missed the memo when this was posted. I'm glad I discovered it, though, because it's fantastic.

I adore your dialogue, everything flows so pleasantly and sensibly, and the depictions of both Draco (or at least, that small part of him which became Mr White) and Hermione are excellent. Honestly, I think they are probably my favourite at this point, and I've read quite a lot of fic.

The details, big or small, are really well thought out and implemented (thinking mainly of the cards, here), and the Alice/Mad Hatter-ness was nicely woven into the story.

Perfect execution; it was a pleasure to read - I'm hard-pressed to pick a favourite part, it was all so good.
Intricacy chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
and up your review count a bit so more people can share in this fantasticness.
Intricacy chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
So I'm going to spam your inbox with reviews.
Intricacy chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Your writing is consistently amazing. I've read and reviewed this story before, but I just decided to visit your homepage and thought that the amount of reviews this story (and Bring Out Your Dead) does not reflect just how frickin perfect your stories are.
The Blonde Menace chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
That was utterly wonderful, my only complaint is that it wasn't longer. I think, if you ever felt the desire to, you could stretch this out into a much longer story. Regardless, I'm impressed with your writing and storytelling abilities.
Ellae chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
What a bizarre and lovely story. It's not really Harry Potter at all
Ellae chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Absolutely fascinating and charming as well
MaxandFang101 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
This was the most confusing, mind-blowing, stories that I've ever read and I still can't understand how it went from making absolutely no sense to being perfectly logical in just 28,000 words. There was no reason that you should not have won those contests because it was extremely well written. Even more well written then many of the books that I've ever read. It is definitely one of my favorite stories ever now and I have to ask you, would you mind if I advertised it on my profile? Just something that says 'One of my favorite stories of all time is Mind Pop by riptey, so you should all check it out'. Just send me a PM and I'll put it right up. It's impossible to believe that there has only been 24 reviews so far for this story because it is simply that amazing. The intricacy of the game was brilliant and I could imagine it perfectly in my mind, as well as all the logic and confusing logic that you used. All of the logic actually reminds me of some of the things I need to know for the Geometry regents that I am taking tomorrow; I think it was just called logic, but it dealed with planes and lines and things that you simply cannot comprehend without bending your arms around like a fool. It was a very well thought out story and I loved it. :)
Jani chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
What fun! I enjoyed this, although the "nonsense" parts were almost difficult to wade through;) but you're such a good writer that even when it all seemed crazy, it was entertaining and fun. What a delightful idea.
araisene chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
marvelous! so odd and quirky and absolute fun to read. the writing is so reminiscent of lewis carroll, and that's quite a feat in itself. great plot, moving very quickly (too quickly, i wish there was more to enjoy!) with the time hiccups that make it even the more interesting. your imagination is impressive! the other world and the warren made me spazz with wonder. nothing but praises here! instant favorite.