Reviews for Mind Pop
cocoartist chapter 5 . 5/4
this is flabbergastingly good
maryann18794 chapter 5 . 4/9
You are an enormously talented writer. I was overwhelmed by how absolutely delightful I found your work. I feel absolutely awed by your take on the concept of time, and how you tied everything into a simple, palatable, and perfect little package.
Reading this story made me want to sit down with you and take apart your mind bit by charming bit. Whimsical, exciting, detailed.. To me it read a little bit like Stephen Hall's Raw Shark Texts.
This is the best thing I've read in a long time.
Blurgh chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
You are beyond talented. Wonderful story. Truly.
jkrowlingrox chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Very unique, I liked it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
oh. oh wow.
This is unspeakably beautiful. Where did you get the inspiration for Queens? Where did you get the inspiration for this whole story?
tithe ion chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I really enjoyed this. Very creative!
Long Live Alice chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
I finally found what I wanted.
warner905 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Wow. Just wow. Well done.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Awesome... I love it
dark-phoenix17 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Wow! What an amazing little story... I wish there was more I read... It reminded me of Phantom Toll Booth A Wrinkle in Time Harry Potter. I hope that you take that as a compliment; Time Pop was so delightful. Now I need to go and read all your other stories ;-)
Darrivertive chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Your stories are amazing in terms of description - Queens was so easy to understand and seemed so fun I was wishing that it were real.

Your characterization and the utter simplicity of your writing while putting across complex ideas is also amazing and I can only wish that I have your talent.

However, the plot itself has many holes - everything seems too easy, a few things happened too suddenly.

All in all though, this was a very enjoyable read, and I hope you continue writing :)
WeatherWatch chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I've been impressed by your stories before, most notably Sucker Punch, but I must have missed the memo when this was posted. I'm glad I discovered it, though, because it's fantastic.

I adore your dialogue, everything flows so pleasantly and sensibly, and the depictions of both Draco (or at least, that small part of him which became Mr White) and Hermione are excellent. Honestly, I think they are probably my favourite at this point, and I've read quite a lot of fic.

The details, big or small, are really well thought out and implemented (thinking mainly of the cards, here), and the Alice/Mad Hatter-ness was nicely woven into the story.

Perfect execution; it was a pleasure to read - I'm hard-pressed to pick a favourite part, it was all so good.
Recipe chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
and up your review count a bit so more people can share in this fantasticness.
Recipe chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
So I'm going to spam your inbox with reviews.
Recipe chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Your writing is consistently amazing. I've read and reviewed this story before, but I just decided to visit your homepage and thought that the amount of reviews this story (and Bring Out Your Dead) does not reflect just how frickin perfect your stories are.