Reviews for Mind Pop
Azerty chapter 5 . 8/17
I also admire how you played with time in this fic - how you used it, how you explained it and how you did not explain it. I like that even Arley and the Seer did not fully understand time, even if they have much more experience with handling time.

The "vagueness" and the "bluntness" of the characters were also quite interesting to read. The Seer said that Mr. White and Officer Granger were too direct that she could hardly understand them sometimes. For the two, however, the Seer (and Arley) cannot get to the point fast enough.

I like how you played with different perspectives and how each has arrived at an understanding (at least a little understanding) about the perspective of the others. Hermione, at the end, learned the value of "vagueness" and how she could not explain for it was complicated and that even if she were to explain, no would understand or believe her. Arley learned of the importance of being direct, too. I like how even though Arley and the Seer come from the other place, they too have differing perspectives.

I really enjoyed the game of Queens.

I like the sort of surrealist feel you had in this fic. It's hardly found elsewhere.
Azerty chapter 5 . 8/17
Nice fic! :) Unique, refreshing.

You know how to paint with your words. Your descriptions were great, especially about the game. If you don't mind me asking, what did you base the game of Queens on? :)

Like this.

The stain was an infection, right? Was it a hiccough thing?

Want a sequel. :D
Who won Queens?
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 5 . 7/16
Such a thought-provoking story! I don't understand how you could come up with such a complicated puzzle that actually comes together in the end. More creativity than I have. Sooo good! Thanks for writing.
AutumnsSun chapter 5 . 7/7
Loved the story. Loved your twist on Alice in Wonderland and combining Draco's untarnished(?) nature. Glad Draco remembered in the end.
I wish Queens was a real game!
Toreiishi chapter 2 . 6/4
Very Alice in Wonderland-esque!
cocoartist chapter 5 . 5/4
this is flabbergastingly good
maryann18794 chapter 5 . 4/9
You are an enormously talented writer. I was overwhelmed by how absolutely delightful I found your work. I feel absolutely awed by your take on the concept of time, and how you tied everything into a simple, palatable, and perfect little package.
Reading this story made me want to sit down with you and take apart your mind bit by charming bit. Whimsical, exciting, detailed.. To me it read a little bit like Stephen Hall's Raw Shark Texts.
This is the best thing I've read in a long time.
Blurgh chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
You are beyond talented. Wonderful story. Truly.
jkrowlingrox chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Very unique, I liked it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
oh. oh wow.
This is unspeakably beautiful. Where did you get the inspiration for Queens? Where did you get the inspiration for this whole story?
tithe ion chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I really enjoyed this. Very creative!
Long Live Alice chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
I finally found what I wanted.
warner905 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Wow. Just wow. Well done.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »