Reviews for Chatty Case
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh my god. That's so cute! Thank you for writing it. (As you can see, I'm slowly catching up on some old stories sitting in my inbox.)
Moonsmile-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
\\Sweet Takouji. Kids are amazing and Takuya's hug wasn't expected! I didn't know that friendship fiction can be called like pairs. But I think that is perfectly right. I saw KouKou stories that talk about the twins brotherhood only.\\
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Not what I had in mind (hoping they would be around their teens) but it was amusing, I loved it and awesome job
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
That was so cute. Really, really Kawaii. A five year old Kouji is so funny and resembles his older self. Well, five year old children thin kthe world revolves around them so that was pretty logical.

Kouichi's personality here is so sweet..I jsut feel like hugging him for writing his name properly. "I am so proud of you Kouichi!' A pause .' Ah and of course with you Kouji. Just don't run away again!'

Well despite feeling jealous for a while, he is certainly taking care of his responsibilities like keeping an eye on his twin or glaring at whoever act mean to him. For some reason, I think the teachers that made Kouichi cry became scared of Kouji. Surely, he had said sth to them. "No one makes Nii-chan cry"

AnD Takuya was super awsome, cute and so sweet. I really like his innocence and out going character here. Haha, it was funny how he wanted to take Kouji home. Poor Kouji. Well they met and that was pretty nice. The hug was amazing. I gasped in surprise when he hugged him.

If we want to be so logical about this story's time, sth seems missing. I mean they are five. There is no way the twins won't remember each other. Takuya had seen Kouichi. And if the twins where in the same school then if one went with one of his parents, the school, classmates and others would know about the other's existence so the parents won't be able to convince their kids with the non-existence of a brother...unless they changed schools and got Takuya's memory wiped somehow hehe...Anyway, it is better to ignore this logical stuff. It is hard to write a meaningful story that isn't totally short and so over-sweet for the twins when they are younger than four.
Kura'Baee chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was so sweet. _ The characterizations were perfect. Is this somewhat AU, because I doubt the whole Kouichi and Kouji not knowing each other would work at this point if their parents were separated, even if I did notice that little hint in their about Tomoko and Kousei's rocky relationship.

Lol. When I was five (and up until I was maybe ten), I used to wonder if I was the ONLY real consciousness and everyone just wasn't as 'aware' of the world as I was. I felt as if I was entirely special or something, and it was my job to understand things. If I could explain it right it'll kill me to do so, so I'll just leave it at that.

I adore this.

~ Kura
Yoshim8 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
awww adorable story, I've always wondered if anyone of their team had ever met each other when they're kids. I love all your stories by the way :)