Reviews for BEN BOYKEWICH
Jyoti chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
I can never get over how amazing this story is. This chapter really got to me. I think it was mainly Alice and Henry's reaction and then everything that Chloe was saying. It's all so bittersweet and I can't help but feel bad for Ben. I think your stories made me realize the most just how much Ben has been through. I wish they wouldn't have made him go through all of that on the show, but it only made him stronger. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
Wow you have conveyed ben's emotions of pain really well. It would've been nice on the show if Dylan and Ben had lasted as a couple on the show too bad she got him into heaps of trouble. It was nice to him with a girl who wasn't pregnant and didn't have attachments with Ricky. I love the conversation between Ashley and Amy. She was right Amy is scared.
blacdoctor chapter 27 . 11/7/2013
This has been one of the best stories on the site. I know that it was a true labor of love.
Ben evolved. His character became much more introspective during this. He also became somewhat bitter as he was hurt by so many of his friends. He became the better man by forgiving them all.
I look forward to his continuing journey to fulfilment &, I hope, happiness.
Badrian chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
Please don't let this last guest affect what you put in your story. It is just another Ramy fan who don't want to look at all the crappy shit everyone else did. Ben made mistakes, but he owned up to them. Everyone else deserves the blame for what they did. Amy knew she was pregnant when she dated Ben and didn't tell him what he was getting into. Ricky knew he was the father and didn't step up. Adrian was the one who went to Ben's car that night. Henry knew that sleeping with Adrian was wrong. None of them ever apologized for what they did to him, but Ben was always saying I'm sorry. He should have left like Ashley because they were the only two decent people besides Lauren on the show. But I do agree with what they said about Leo.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2013
Your story is good but you seem to blame everyone else a lot for the crap that happened in bens life. I do like Ben he is a really good guy but he didn't make the best choices and I don't like all the blaming placed upon others. None of them are perfect. However i agree that Leo should have helped him more. I think most of ben's problems came from what Leo told him to do
Guest chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
Thank you for continuing this great story.
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 26 . 11/4/2013
Great Chapter I loved it!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
What will happen to Ben?
blacdoctor chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
Absolutely magnificently written! Ben bared his soul to his father & to Adrian. He is still in love with her. I think that he believes she will be better off away from him & the reminders of their past. I hope she finds out tha Pmar destroyed her letter.
Please continue as soon as ypu can. The story gets better with each update.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/25/2013
I like the story, and even the ending a little. How come ben didnt get anything. You give Ricky, Amy, and Adrian Omar a happy ending while Ben just gives up. I hope you of all people arent giving in to these Ramy girls. ricky never did crap to get anything, and Omar is a control freak. Update the story already.
Jyoti chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
*CLAPS* Omg this was so beautiful. Ben's letter to Adrian was just so well written. Honestly I'm really upset with Omar now. Adrian has a write to read that letter. This guys pyscho. I'm looking forward to reading more though. Great job :D
Anastasia Belle chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
Awesome chapter I really liked these letters!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
BRAVO!
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
Great Chapter I love what Ben said to each person and Omar is a puck for doing that. I hope Adrian learns the truth about Omar soon because she deserve better and that is Ben I know it.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2013
I loved this story, and I can't really understand why you don't have more reviews.