Reviews for One of the Nice Ones
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 15h
I think you managed to get away with it here. ;)
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 1/9
OMG, yes...yes this is perfect! Thank you, thank you!

*HUGS*

Mandy
Youdon'tknowwho chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE GREATEST FANFIC I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!
How can something so awesome be 50% quotes? My hair stood on end. Bravo. You are fucking amazing.
Laylinka chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This is Awesome. I love that he is for the greater good and is brilliant and clever and has the resources , time travel, to make you see the error of your ways, to make you better BUT if that fails he'll just kill you or hand you a fate worse then death. He's wise, wonderful, compassionate and effective. You'd have to be pure un-fixable evil not to be moved by him.

It seems like he has very nearly absolute power and you know how the saying goes, absolute power corrupts absolutely. While the goody goody part of him is certainly cringe worthy at times, he 's ready to do what ever is necessary. I get a kick out of how he asks them nicely to stop first. lol I personally don't have a problem with what he did to the mayfly aliens, the spider lady, or Solomon.

I do have questions about that whole episode where Amy's left behind for 36 years in a parallel dimension. That episode was just bad it wasn't satisfying in any way. He should've just choked the life out of the older her before he left, she would've died anyway. In a twisted way, better by his hand then those things that have been constantly hunting her.
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is a nice little fic! Dark Doctor is a little scary, like some kind of unspeakable evil trapped inside, trying to desperately claw its way out of its prison that is The Doctor...

Reminds me a little of the last episode of this season where we see a dark version of the Doctor inside his mind...Well done!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
You kidding? This is genius. Doesn't fit into a neat little box, that's for sure; but that's the beauty of it. Stream-of-consciousness is great.
thelittlestoryteller chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I like this, even though the style of writing is a bit strange, I like strange :) I also like the coldplay reference! :D
alionhearted chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I loved it. Though the style is strange (for lack of a better term), it has a captivating feel to it because of its strangeness. I like how you intersperse dark Doctor with good Doctor so intricately- they are beautifully intertwined and it shows his character. The frenetic pace matches him well. Also, I'm impressed by the way you used quotes from different episodes and such. Good stuff.

There was one point where it felt a little awkward:

"And there's only one person in the universe who hates me like that. And I took you with me because I was vain."

But that may have just been me not 'getting' the way these two quotes were connected, so no biggie.

Bravo, my friend. I love it when you try new styles- and this one is fantastic and works so well for the Doctor's frantic, frenetic, complex and amazing mind.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Well, I sort of love and adore this. I think it works.