Reviews for Pianissimo of a Butterfly
Luc chapter 7 . 4/20
Too bad this ended here. The whole threesome meeting was maybe too built up. I just hoped this wouldve gotten that far
Nagilover4ever chapter 7 . 4/13
Love it. Update soon.
domsijohn chapter 7 . 4/12
Yeah Viktor ,just needs to be smack down. Because he can't have them both and herimone no respect for herself. Cool harry a pure blood .
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 4/11
niice
Seraphinus chapter 7 . 4/11
Yes Harry! Save your baby boy! Victor and Hermione should suck it . Victor for being a lying cheating asshole and Hermione for easily forgiving him because, seriously, harry was her best friend once. Even if it was for her daughter i wouldnt want that kind of man close to my kid, he could end up doing it again. Anyway, i hope harry ends up with someone better and gets the happiness he deserves. Audrey too. Later.
mattdombast chapter 7 . 4/11
Luna yeah. But what the f Minnie M stupid what you doing here. He has a son hello. Jump up in down thank you for another update. Herimone going to bitch about changes. Rock on harry. Looking forward to Harry seeing his son and Viktor .l
Entrusting chapter 7 . 4/11
I love the story, it's different and nice. Hope he doesn't waver when he see's Viktor and Hermione. Although a bearer he should also be strong for his baby like a roaring dragon or lion and a hissing enraged basalisk. Update quickly.
sissy chapter 7 . 4/11
Thank you for the update again .looking forward to the next chapter with Viktor, his wife. But so want to see them eat shit for hurting Andrey. Luna was brilliant.
Nagilover4ever chapter 6 . 4/10
Love it. Update soon.
Hiyori Uzumaki chapter 6 . 4/10
so good, can't wait for the next chapter...
Sissy so Andrey is just like his father. Would that mean that his better on a broom than both that would be awesome. Harry go save your kid . and make those bustard's pay
sissy chapter 5 . 4/10
Thank you a huge part of me wants Viktor suffer for having a good life but also looking forward to harry saving his son. Yeah Draco's alive and treating Andrey good. Why is Viktor krum at hogwarts? I know flying teacher. But why hasn't he figured out that Andrey's his son. And does that mean his wife is there to. Help your son.
sissy chapter 4 . 4/10
Likely the goblin being Andrey godfather. Makes me want Harry to have gotten all the Potter in blacks money Bellatrix money to so harry would have more money than malfoys. And Viktor can't see his son
sissy chapter 3 . 4/10
Kinda hope Draco is good, friends with Harry.
sissy chapter 2 . 4/10
Didn't see that like to see Viktor krum and harry,seeing each for the first time. But sad that Harry has to go. Instead of facing it will harry have the blacks money as well if so he'll be a billionaire.