Reviews for Olivine Romance
evolvelove chapter 63 . 6/24
Please...i bedge you pls...dont give up...
i just read your story and is amazing...
pls i need to read an epilogue
please update! i fucking bedge you!
zorbinger chapter 63 . 6/20
wow this is possibly one of the most thought out Pokemon stories ever. however it really was an emotional rollercoaster. but I really like the way it's going! I'm excited for a red vs. jasmine battle
zorbinger chapter 29 . 6/19
omg hearing about Jasmine's mom legit made me cry. I hope she sees how amazing her daughter is now
kelvin3145 chapter 1 . 4/19
So Jasmine's job hinges on her beating Red? Loving the story so far keep up the good work.
Canis Zol chapter 62 . 4/14
I'm sooooooo happy you are updating again, I can't wait for the next chapter
leeuhmm chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
I must say this is... excellent :) Very good work!
mestwendyfan chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
since im a volknerxjasmine shipper i was sad that jasmine rejected volkner but hope on next chapters she will accept him since i would love that this fanfiction would be a volknerxjasmine fanfiction anyway great start! :) 3 :hug: :love: hope to see whitney with morty since i like also this pairing!*o*
writtenverity chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
Still partially through this story, but I figured I would share the song that ran through my head throughout the last parts of the chapter. One More Kiss, Dear by Vangelis( watch?vXzcHJAONSSo). I figured it was a good way to capture the basic feeling of Morty's character at this point in time.
MegaZard chapter 60 . 7/21/2015
Iv just finished reading this, this story is so amazing and i never suspected Morty leaving Jasmine and all of her friends hooking her up, and her going to Sunyshore seems to hint that she is going to go with Volkner, im def following this :D
Canis Zol chapter 60 . 7/21/2015
I stayed up for many nights to catch up. And oh my. I can't wait for there to be more.
Guest chapter 60 . 7/18/2015
Hey! Nihon is jappanese for Japan! I like that you included that name for the pokemon universe, since there is a theory that the regions correspond to different parts of Japan,(kanto, johto, hoenn, and sinnoh) New York City (unova) and France(Kalos). Very cool idea! Also, love the story, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 49 . 7/15/2015
But Mort didn't teach signal beam. In previous chapters Magneton (as magnemite) and Magne zone (as Magneton) knew signal beam before.

Also x accuracy doesn't affect fissure.

But this is an incredible battle - you sir have a talent
AriaEnoshima chapter 60 . 7/15/2015
Oh man, these past few chapters have made me just so amazed about everything that's happened. Reading through 58 made me physically recoil from the revelation. The way you write helps to express this feeling that I have now (I don't know what it is).
Now to Sunyshore, I don't know how the hell she's going to act towards Volkner.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 60 . 7/14/2015
She's going to Sunyshore! Does that mean this is where Jasmine meets either Dawn or Lucas? I love your Red and Lyra so I really wish that she'll not only find some way of finding peace but also to introduce a new protagonist of the game. Personally I'm hoping for Dawn.
Our Broken Quill chapter 59 . 7/13/2015
How is she getting out of this one? Poor Jasmine. Can't wait for your next update, good work!