Reviews for Manifest Destiny
valre chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I fell in love. I'm seriously half-way into a crush on America, he is such a cutie! Oh gosh, that was the sweetest fluffiest thing I've ever gotten my hands on.

America was such a sweetie, with his fumbling and awkward words and his clumsiness. *sigh* I want one of my own hahaha :)

I think I've figured out why I ship the Special Relationship so much. It's because of Alfred's enthusiasm and youth (dear god, I feel like Maito Guy) and Arthur's prickly jaded wisdom. It makes ME feel my age. Haha in Manifest Destiny, I see America embodied in these lyrics from my favorite band: "I'm seventeen and looking for a fight" 'cause it's so true, right?

I've barely gotten into the Hetalia fandom, but I've already decided this is one of my favorite fics so far. Loved it!
OutToGarden chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Whew! I am not at all ashamed to admit that I read quite a lot of smut, but I have to say: that was quite possibly the best I have ever encountered. I actually melted a little. THAT DIALOGUE! I'm a sucker for good dialogue during smut scenes and damn did you just take the cake
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
wow that was just beautiful
GalaxyDefender22 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I love this fic! It's nice to see someone's first time being a bit realistic rather than them suddenly being totally confident straight away. I loved the ending too! You can just see it all going wrong from there and Alfred being completely oblivious and not realising. Poor Alfred!
Demon's Trill chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Ohh! I loved the way you portrait America and what are his and Englands thoughts about the politic of Manifest Destiny. America as a raging teenager who thinks he has a destiny to fulfill instead of just being greedy, even is all his inconsiderate glory towards England he was well done. You even made me like cowboys, they are usually a turn off for me hahahaha.
XxAnimegirl300xX chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
As always, I love you're work. I enjoyed how in character the entire thing story was! And the ending was perfect! it wasn't a "happily ever after" type of thing, and it's brilliant because that wouldn't suit either Alfred or Arthur, especially with Alfred's obliviousness. It was spot on! Awesome work.
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Aha! An inexperienced America an experienced England, eh!? And a cowboy America too (ooooh! His accent turns me on!) Nice work...initially it was naturally awkward for both of them...but America seemed to pick up on lessons quite fast!: -D he can be pretty smart when he wants to be, ya know? (wink) (wink)...he deserves extra points for his accent and stamina too!:-D
Good work, nice fic, I had a pleasant read. Thank you, dear.
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Gosh...I love America's cowboy Unf- /Shot
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Lamashtar Two chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
PFFFT this is hilarious. Manifest Destiny being sexual frustration ha haha...Lovely smut scene too!

(Your history seems a bit off though.)
HyperGinger chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow, I really loved this! They're both really in-character.

This fic is unique in that it's the only one I've really seen set in this time period where America and England don't hate or avoid each other. It's good to see a different spin on things.

On another note, I just realized that I adore cowboy!America.

Finally, I like that you correctly portrayed America's first time. First times are awkward, and things often go badly. It's weird when some authors write it so that it goes perfectly right away. This was awesome, hot, and realistic. Your grammar is impeccable as well. Congratulations!
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awww. Very sweet! I love the way you wrote this. I was racing between laughing my ass of, getting all hot and bothered, and teetering on the verge of tears. A maelstrom of emotion, yet very in-character.

Night-Iris chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is beautiful. I love how realistic it is, and how America is so childishly eager and naive. It seems exactly how he would act in this period of time.
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh god adorable fluff and sexy smut in one fic! I am gonna exploooooode! Oh god, America was really adorkable here. I really love your cowboy! America! England was so nice too! This is perfect everything! lajlks;sg;sdg
Anonymous 3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Ahahahaha :) this was quite adorable :3 I love USUK XD Like even without the smut :3 They just naturally make such a cute couple with their understanding of each other :D

Although in the actual webcomic, it makes it seem as if England's suffering a one-sided crush :o Boo America for being so oblivious xD

On a side note, I was wondering when you would return to the Sophomore Yeae