Reviews for Umbre
WC3 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Too bad the fic is on hiatus. It seemed like it was gonna be an interesting one
BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Aw, please update soon! Neah's such a douche though!
sHirou chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
will be waiting XD
MssCassandra chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Shirubagure chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I want to know what happens next! w I love a parental Cross at times! :D Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Damn! Hell of a cliffhanger
drmona lord chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
honestly I find them deleting a story is like killing the author/authoress baby I haven't had any of my stores killed yet but I imagine it would be the same as some one killing a child in front of it's mother what do you think?
The 14th Undertaker chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I must find out what happens!
Abssynthe chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Yeah ! Update, pleeeaaaase !

The last chapter is finished with a cliffhanger, grrrr...

I hope you realize you have really skills to write ?

Please... According my mind, it is your best story... Sc-Fi Paternal pairing Cross/Allen : I'm lovin' it (no, McDo is very not my cup of tea )

Then, I like much your little One Shot too, but Umbre must be continued...!

Up-date ! Up-date ! Oh Yeah !
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Update! I can't wait to see the reunion better cross and Allen! Update!
Abssynthe chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Hey ! How incredible plot !

Dark Neah (okay, in another hand, he is already quite dark and mysterious in DGM ) is really well developped.

And the Cross' parental behavior is always so great, y'know I love this kind of pairing. Vive le Cross/Allen ! (And a little french sentence for the fun :)

I enjoy about the AU too ! It is seldom to find that, and the idea that Allen was a subject test taken in by Cross is outsiding (I am not sure for this word.)

Sorry for this too short review, it is not very easy for me to write in English, and I know I have not quite vocabulary (translations might be a solution...) ... But I understand easier texts. I did not say to you "congratulations" enough...

I expect the followed chapter !

See ya
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
it was very good LOL I liked it a lot
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
it was very good LOL I liked it a lot
sammi117 chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
oh i cant wait for the reunion! is Cross going to be all parental? is Allen going to cry? update soon please!
Calendula's Harmony chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Really interesting o: I definitely like this hope you update soon!