Reviews for Teaser
lala32903 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Continue please! It's really funny, and time travel is fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Sounds entertaining
Missingwings chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
YES I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE THIS! Or your other time travel story. Or both. It looks awesome!
Koryu's Advocate chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Hilarious. I vote yes.
RBG chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I can't believe I forgot to review this before after reading it several times... I feel so ashamed...
Anyway, Teaser's a brilliant idea you've got going here, and whenever I see the performance Kiba directed or even think about it, I start laughing because it's absolutely hilarious.
I like how Ino and Deidara just ignore Obitobi's (he's more annoyed with that one, right?) plans for world domination and befriend each other over their hair styles.
Out of curiousity, how many bottles of whiskey did Kisame down before being dragged away from the alcohol or passing out. And the idea of pyromaniac Sharingan babies makes me think that Akatsuki's base will have to get insurance so Kakuzu doesn't get several heart attacks from the repair costs.
Poor A, being stuck with badly rapping jinchuriki who are apparently friends.
Also, I like Emerald. He seems cool.
TheDaemonthor chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
would absolutely love this spun out some more
CidAngel'sTears chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I love your writing and would really enjoy it if you decide to write out this story. I would say how much but my laptop is abut to die!
namidaneko12012 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Yes phoenixy-san! You should continue this story..please..
the prologue is good..and i think the next chapter must be cool!hehe
and i hope this fic. is on your draft and project to continue...
so please phoenixy-san to continue this story...
yosh!
random-k chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh my god! I love that. My favorite part was Ino Deidara friendship, and why Kisame got drunk. Defiantly expand on that if you write it in full story
latelydreaming chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
YES! You should definitely write more! Please? For me? (Cuz it's already hilarious, and it has so much more potential.)
Win chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
YES, PLEASE DO IT! Sounds really funny, and better than quite a few time travel scenarios. Though I'm not crazy about your Phoenix Corporation, simply because I don't know the characters inside it, this was still ridiculously funny.
Poor Shino.
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Yes, write the story! I'd review on every single chapter and do anything to keep you from stopping! I loved so many scenes! I'm not gonna write them all down 'cause I think you know they're awesome! Make me happy, write this into a fanfiction! Pleeeease! *puppy eyes*
GoldGreen chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Please, Please, Please write this next. I read it after I saw the fem! Madara on your DeviantArt page, and I nearly died laughing every other scene. Must...have...more...crack!
411Purp0s3G4m3r chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This sounds like gender confusion on crack.
I like it.
Angel chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
How is being black a minority nowadays?