Reviews for Security Blanket
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
God. Why can't this be the show?
cemmia chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Just wonderful!
kukiness chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Sorry for my bad english but, you know, I'm italian and I'm a self-learner, but I really want to tell you how much I love Security Blanket. I just adore it. I adore Rick&Andrea's characterization, they are both so IC, and so... human, so vivid, so credible, that I had more than a shiver during the reading. Rick's point of view is just incredible, so intense, and I have felt so much his grief, his sorrow, his hurt; the happy ending just made my day, I swear. It is so delicate and subtitled, I just adore it. I loved Andrea's not-so-little secret: Rick was right, it is so no-Andrea's type of thing, but at the same time... it's just perfect for her, for her character, for her story. I loved how you write the slow realization of their mutual feelings. The ending is just perfect. Such a warm and hopefull ending.
Thank you for your story, and sorry for my poorly written review. Just wanna let you know how much I appreciated your writing.
Thank you again, keep writing!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Its everything! I sooo loved this story! Long amd beautiful and deep. Love the friendship between daryl and andrea and the relationship with rick! This was just amazing!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was so beautiful and heartfelt. I love the way you brought them together in such a lovely and delicate time after time way. The manner in which they connected was endearing and that it happened gradually made it all the more believable and powerful. They are such an amazing couple and you express how deeply they are attached and how much they depend on each other through their interactions. These moments are so well penned and presented in a manner which makes me want to just hug them both. The thought that they had shared a bed for years without him realizing taht they had a sort of relationship which had grown stronger until it turned into love which only now they are comfortable in admitting. This is a fabulous story, you truly write them well.
ohmytheon chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wow, this was beautiful. And I'm crying. And it was so beautiful.
Scout's Treehouse chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I don't know how I managed to miss this one, but I'm so glad I found it. The whole thing is absolutely beautiful. I can't imagine how a burgeoning relationship, especially one as fragile as theirs, could have been written better. There was such a sense of incredible vulnerability. I could almost feel each and every eggshell that they both were tiptoeing over on.

I also loved how you incorporated Andrea's fear of the dark into so many intimate moments. What started that first night with a simple midnight conversation slowly, and intricately grew into something so much more.

You have an amazing talent for writing, most especially in the way you are able to convey emotion and mood. You make your readers feel as if they are not only reading but participating in the story. This story will stay with me for a very long time and that is a testament to your tremendous skill.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Ugh, this was so amazing. I think you did an amazing job capturing these two. Great work!
SageK chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Love this so. so much!
LillianMW chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Uuuuuugh, this was beautiful and perfect. Seeing their relationship evolve and that ending was so hopeful and sweet. So them. I hope you continue to write for these two cause you've got then down to a T.
Limaro chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Beautiful story. Loved the pace of it. The slowly drawing together and the slowly healing all entwined. And Andrea growing close to the others sooner, because it was easier and less important, but needing longer to go deeper and more serious with Rick. Really fantastically written.

Thank you for writing.
SuperNeos2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
So beautiful man, I cried
Mandamirra10 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is the best Walking Dead story I have read in a long time. Simple, beautiful, lovely.

Loved it.

Thank you so much. I love how you write Andrea and Rick.
kdoggt chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
that was freaking amazing! just awesome. never tea that pairing but it was perfect.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/28/2012