Reviews for A different Harry
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Hey so uh have you left the site? I really loved this fic and I really don't want to see it go without an end. It's really good! Hope you're well and I hope that someday we might get another chapter. Anyways, great job on this and once again hope you're well.
bobcox26 chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Is Harry with Tonks? Will he have more then one girlfriend? Where is Hermione in this by tour label it should be at lest Harry/Hermione I don't mind more but at lest add in order please
bobcox26 chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
How can you say Hermione found Vitor as off but then turn around and go to the ball? I did not buy it for the work of JKR and not here either sorry just not enough or reason for her to say yes
bobcox26 chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
I am for Harry/Hermione/Luna/Tonks and Fleur. Also please Harry out fight bad guys, bobbies, ect and he thinks he going to die really? in this wizard games.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
A bit of a surprise there with Tonks. i like her but not usually with Harry. Your summary gave the indication it would be Harry Hermione, which is one of the reasons I read it. Maybe later?
Silberbullet chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
really great story! cant wait for the next chapter )
Awinarock chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
So far the story has been good, but you're being a bit inconsistent with Harry's skill level. He can out duel Dawlish, a fully trained Auror, and has been on the run from the law for years, but he thinks he's going be killed in the tournament because of his age? If his age and lack of 7 years of education was the reason he's going to be killed in the tournament, then he would have been arrested or killed a long time ago. As for the pairings, it honestly doesn't matter. Hermione wouldn't be the same person she was in Canon since Harry isn't attending Hogwarts, so she's about as good as the majority of females in Hogwarts since very few of those characters were given "screen time" in the books. As for Luna, it just depends on how you portray her. Some people like her because her dreaminess, but personally, if she was real, she would annoy the ever loving crap out of me.
Rimtuuk chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Interesting story
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
And it was that morning that many hearts were broken. *dramatic sigh*

Anyway, epic story! Love this Harry!
Devil Reader chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I liked Harry's sisters and how protective of them Harry is.
noshadowone chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
it should be neither grow a spine and pick someone new. There are thousands upon thousands of these pairings nothing you do can be original with those two.
noshadowone chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
of course he sits next to the weirdo, of course he cant sit by anyone else theres not a whole slew of other ravenclaws that he could sit by or talk to. Why be original when you can do what thousands of other authors do and do it the lazy way, You can do luna weirdness instead of maybe bringing to life a another ravenclaw.
noshadowone chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
a different harry, well i guess but its never a different harry when hermione is allways right there.
dancer4813 chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Great story! :D I love it!
Reishin Amara chapter 13 . 7/22/2012