Reviews for Dear Gejutel, Sincerely, Frankenstein
I do love these.
Akatsuki Yume chapter 7 . 9/10
hahahahahaha...! XDD you're a genius! XD LOL
SparklingSnowfall chapter 17 . 2/12
I feel sorry for the regular house guests. They are going to have a ton of work to do the next day! :)
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 17 . 1/26
It's actually Chinese New Years, but so what. Great fic!
Shiary chapter 17 . 1/2
Lol, loved it. Poor Frankenstein or should i worry more about the trio having to clean everything up?
Lors22 chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
Oh Gejutel3 XD
Shiary chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
Love it
Julijoanna chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
Ahhahahahahahahahhahaaa ! omg chapter 16
gejutel and frankenstein are gold!

EYKFAN chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
HAHAHAHA I Remeber this from the lasted noblesse chapter! Awesome job!
666EnergizerBunnyfromHell chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Chapter 15, bloody brilliant... BD
EYKFAN chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
SparklingSnowfall chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
LOL Would have loved to have seen the ad from 5th! Was hilariously surprised when Frankenstein said he would kill 'him', who I assume to be Crombell. Heheheh.
Deathborn chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
I can totally picture Gejutel and a crazy cat lady. Is that wrong?
T. Alana M chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
THIS IS HILARIOUS. Thanks for updating and including the 5th elder! (I'm not sure if I ever made a request for you to include her, but if I hadn't, I certainly intended thanks!)

Wait til Gejutel finds out that Frankenstein's journals basically founded the whole Union... as well as Crombel's personal research..and according to Frankenstein, the first seeds of the Union were created to kill him anyway, so really, everything can be traced back to him.
LittleBlueTabby chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
That's true, No-one get anywhere if no-one questions.
I am actually waiting to see the reaction when Crombell finds out who Frankienstien is, it's suprising how similar in mind they are (or is it just me o.O) Anyway, Thank-you for the update and I hope there is more.