Reviews for Terrible Things
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
OMG THE FEELS. TTATT that was awesome. very well written as well, not just a good story. i cant even tell you how many times i teared up here. amazing. just amazing.
xanyxhi chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Youuuu! That doctor! He is a bast... er, what a horrible doctor! Is he a sadist? But aw, what a wonderful story; so Tsuna was able to have kids thanks to Reborn's experiment? Somehow, I'm not surprised; any reason to have Tsuna doing something new that might be life-threatening is something Reborn can't pass on.
Takeshi new faster than the other two! Take that Hayato! You might be a genius, but Takeshi does have his moments of insight.

By the way, I'm not sure, since English is not my mother language, but in this phrase: "to make Kyoya have such a peaceful smile, such and amazing feat.'" Isn't that "and" supposed to be "an"? Just saying, it got me confused for a while.

But what a nice story! A little angsty at the beginning but the ending was heart-warming, the way Tsuna said "life can do wonderful things", totally opposite of what Kyoya said to his children XD
Kichou chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Hibari is very sweet in here. I enjoyed reading this.
MoonlitBlues chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
A rising of the sad moments then the tension of the sweet moments and in to the happiest moment _ that is so sweet! XD

I too am a sucker for happy endings :D

Nice XD
Haruhi Smith chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
;A; That was beautiful. I thought that Terrible Things was one of the saddest songs I've ever heard, and here's a fanfic based on it with one of my favorite pairings, ending in a happy way. I saw a few typos, but I love this fic so much that they don't really matter to me.

Great job! TTTT
Labyrinth'Rozetta chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Its sad, and cute at the same time One thing I finds it weird is that... one can be conscious after surgery? OwO
YOIUP chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I honestly really loved this and the ending as well so sweet 0u0.