Reviews for The Workaholic, the Recluse and the Wild Woman
somethingsomehtj chapter 21 . 7/7
fuuuck I decided to reread this because I remember it was like one of my favorites and I swear to god I could not stop reading (I stayed up too late, I was really sleepy at the immunology study group), but you know what it was worth it this fic is the best thing ever its so well written I honestly don't have more words I just want you to know that you are awesome at this and to keep up the great work (not really work but you know what I mean)
PenNotebookStory chapter 21 . 6/4
I feel like every time I write a review on every story I read of yours I'm really just confessing my love to you. Because I love this thing too. I love how you made me read it all in one go - not by force or anything - but with the way you write and your sensitivity to the topics in every story you create, you might as well be forcing me to finish reading and forget sleep. Let me just tell you, I love you for creating this story and sharing it with everybody. Thanks again for an amazing read.
I really appreciate the attention and awareness you're bringing to DID in the story and author's notes. I feel like I've learned so much from you already
I can't say I was too surprised with this revelation. At first I, like Santana, thought the 2 women were one and Brittany was playing a game of some sort. But as the story progressed, I got the feeling it was more like a Tyler Durden (Fight Club) situation.
aldez chapter 21 . 3/12
great you consider to write a sequel?
renDEVIL chapter 21 . 2/23
I absolutely loved this story, definitely one of my favourites. I especially like the way Felicia is so sure about her relationship with Santana. Her breakdown before having to leave for treatment was heartbreaking! I may be in the minority here, but I actually preferred her aspect of Britt's personality than regular Britt.
dnmann chapter 1 . 1/15
Great first chapter.
writtingaboutsantana chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Amazing.
vickij87 chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
I just read this story and it was absolutly amazing! I put off reading this for a few months and im so glad i finally gave in! Truthfully i dont know why i wasnt sure about reading this but It has turned out to be one the best FF ive read! Im sorry i didnt read it sooner! You are such a talented writer thank you for sharing this beautiful story And i hope you write more brittana in the future!
Mtzgleek95 chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Wow, I cannot believe i'm just now finding this story. Thanks to tumblr. I know you haven't been active on here since 2013, but if this message gets to you, just know how great I think this story is. I've actually studied this psychological disorder before, and I really couldn't think of a way to alter any of what you did. This is probably one of the best stories i've ever read, and I thought you should know. I was going to wait until I was done with the whole thing to try and send a message, but after reading this I really couldn't wait. So, i'm really eager to see how the story plays out for these two!
Hot stuff chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
I read this whole story and it's great! I really feel for people with D.I.D now and if I ever encounter someone with it I'll be more understanding and I'll try to be friends or something more( if I'm dating the guy) with the other person living inside him. This fic was AMAZING to read and I feel so lucky I read it so thank you! And I would love to read about how the wedding went:)
weeoil chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
I love both Brittany and Felicia. If I were Santana, I'd never been able to choose one over the other too. And I love the way you ended the story openly because if it was ended otherwise, it might break the hearts of all of them, especially Santana.

Anyway, thank you for writing this amazing story and creating the character that is unique and lovable. This is the kind of Brittana ff I've been looking for and you did a great job here. I really love this.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
i still wish felicia had disappeared
Pal chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Such an interesting story, I liked it so much!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
When she said "but I can't" for the second time I was like: you kidding right?! I love this fanfic. Its awesome and it makes me want to read the whole time.