Reviews for The Workaholic, the Recluse and the Wild Woman
I really hope you write a sequel one day because this story was amazing and I feel like there's so much more I'd want to read about. The wedding Britt and Felicia possibly coming back into one personality. Either way you're an amazing writer and I've loved every thing I've read from you so far.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 21 . 11/23/2015
This has been the most unique fanfiction story that I have ever read. DID is something I'm unfamiliar with so not only was this story interesting, but it was quite informative as well. Thank you for that. I'm glad that Santana is so confident in their happy ever after, thereby making Brittany just as confident. She is a much stronger and understanding person than I think I could be. Brittany and Felicia's fears of being erased are palpable and Santana is the exact right person to allay them. Great job!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
It's intriguing that Santana is in love with both of them. I love Patches! I know Santana hates Sugar for doing it it but it's honestly the most thoughtful gift she could have given Brittany, regardless of how hideous he is. Brittany is the same sweetheart she always was, always putting Santana before her own wants. I'm glad Santana (and Patches) were able to convince her to give a close relationship another chance.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
This was a difficult chapter to read so I can't even imagine what your original chapter was like. Poor Brittana. Brittany's literally freaking out and Santana has no idea what she's doing. Obviously she never wants to hurt Brittany. Her intentions were truly noble. I hope Felecia takes care of Britt.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Wow. Again, I don't know what to think. Lol I'm proud of Santana though for holding her own and respecting Brittany. Can't wait to see how she handles this.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
Brittany sitting on Santana's lap and not realizing it had me literally laughing out loud! So Felicia is a real person? I was hoping Britt's bruised face would provide another clue. I don't know what to think. Maybe Brittany is schizophrenic or this is Rachel's or Mercedes' house. I'm hoping that Britt and Felicia are the same person so that Santana gets the best of both worlds. However if they're not, I'm rooting for Brittany all the way! At least San has the conscience to feel guilty about what she's possibly doing.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Santana's frustration at the coincidences is comical at this point. I can't blame her though. I'm dying to figure out the mystery as well. Poor Brittany is a walking disaster! She's the sweetest though. I'm glad Santana has given her a chance. Off to read more!
TTshorty33 chapter 21 . 11/13/2015
This story was amazing. U had me hooked immediately. U r brilliant. I must now continue to read ur other stuff
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2015
Girl, this fic is amazing, thank you for writing it. I've read it in only 2 days and I am another soul who ask for a sequel of this, please. In the meantime I will be devouring all of your other are such a talented writer
Ladybug0327 chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
Pardon me while I fangirl for a moment (I intend to PM you to do it in depth, but this section of the fangirling is most appropriate here.) So I know you wrote this three years ago, but I just found it,and you, three days ago. I finished this one in one sitting (thank God for off days and big cups of coffee). This story is absolutely MAGNIFICENT! I'm commenting on this chapter in particular because I read the part that you took out/ changed and I wish you hadn't been compelled to do so. I was fully expecting Santana and Felicia's talk in the office to lead to sexy time. When it didn't, it kind of threw me. Regardless of how 'wrong' it was, her was a woman that a Santana was not only very much attracted to, but had genuine feelings for. No matter how noble she or her intentions were, she's still human and prone to give in to her desires, despite how hard she tried to fight it. I loved everything you did with this story. The tone, the pace, the characters (Sugar had me lol'ing more than a few times). I know it's been FOREVER since you wrote this, but if you even get the inkling to do a sequel to this, PLEASE GO WITH IT! Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
somethingsomehtj chapter 21 . 7/7/2015
fuuuck I decided to reread this because I remember it was like one of my favorites and I swear to god I could not stop reading (I stayed up too late, I was really sleepy at the immunology study group), but you know what it was worth it this fic is the best thing ever its so well written I honestly don't have more words I just want you to know that you are awesome at this and to keep up the great work (not really work but you know what I mean)
PenNotebookStory chapter 21 . 6/4/2015
I feel like every time I write a review on every story I read of yours I'm really just confessing my love to you. Because I love this thing too. I love how you made me read it all in one go - not by force or anything - but with the way you write and your sensitivity to the topics in every story you create, you might as well be forcing me to finish reading and forget sleep. Let me just tell you, I love you for creating this story and sharing it with everybody. Thanks again for an amazing read.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
I really appreciate the attention and awareness you're bringing to DID in the story and author's notes. I feel like I've learned so much from you already
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
I can't say I was too surprised with this revelation. At first I, like Santana, thought the 2 women were one and Brittany was playing a game of some sort. But as the story progressed, I got the feeling it was more like a Tyler Durden (Fight Club) situation.
aldez chapter 21 . 3/12/2015
great you consider to write a sequel?