Reviews for The Workaholic, the Recluse and the Wild Woman
famehooker chapter 21 . 3/28
Just read this entire fic and it is hands down one of the best and most interesting fics I've ever read. It was brilliant. I loved everything about it.
beerchips chapter 21 . 3/17
Honestly, I can't believe anyone actually liked this. This is the most emotionally fucked up fic I've read.
Started out great tho, but took all the wrong turns.
Left me frustrated and angry :
And why does it say humor in the genres?
This was anything but funny.
Drew55 chapter 21 . 1/6
Read this for a second time and marveled at it again. Truly one of the best stories I have ever read. No words do this story justice. Simply amazing!
laraglee chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
I read the all story again and wow..! wow you are a great writer Im really a FAN of you :) I totally love all your storys :)
CrazyBrit88 chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Love all your stories. Like, for real! This one especially.
I was addicted to it and couldn't stop reading till last chapter. And in just one day. D
You rock!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
You're really a genius writer.. This story is unique and make me so interested to know about this split personality thing.. but I always feel like Santana is dating 2 woman..I try to emerge the image of Brittany in Felicia feature but it's quite hard that I finally gave up and just read all this :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
you are a genius!
Gracksies chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
Would it be possible to read the first draft? Conflict is essential for any story/character arc, as you mentioned, and the amount of backlash you encountered with the first draft has me super curious because 1) I want to see what caused people to post hate reviews, and 2) I want to read the story as you intended and not something that's been dumbed down/filtered for the masses.
Gracksies chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
(Continued review) isn't about DID but clones. Anyway, the detail you've gone into for this fic with the background and the completely different personalities is seriously impressive, as is your style of writing. Looking forward to reading the next bunch of chapters!
Gracksies chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Loving this story so far and I especially love how it's about split personalities... Your info section in the A/N at the end is almost as fun to read as your story. I remember going through a phase where I did a bit of research on the topic but nothing near what you've done. The film 'Multiplicity' was what first sparked my interest even though it
lg4az chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
Just reread this absolutely amazing story. And once again I was totally blown away :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
Just finished reading this fic, and just like your other ones, this is very high concept. I had no idea what to expect, but it was definitely surprising. It was really interesting to read about the split personalities, and it's weird to think Santana was technically dating two women. I wish we got to see more about the potential wedding and all, but great story overall!
sarzah23 chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
great story! thanks for the read! definitely something different, which i like! :)
NI chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
Really Awesome story. Maybe it's because I'm a Psych Major but I have No Idea why everyone's so Negative. You're really talented. Please Keep on writing. I miss you're stories.
duvc chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
This fanfic is brilliant! I really really enjoy it a lot! You are such a good writer!