Reviews for Newton's Third
E chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
Going through the archives and found this story. This is a great premise and so far in character. Hate that there are no more chapters... I hope you can come back one day and finish this story. Thanks for sharing.
allyourrain chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
I know it says on hold, but I liked your other so much that I wanted to check this out as well. Has a great start. I like seeing all of the characters as younger versions of themselves. It feels like they have less experience with the world somehow.

Glad Sheldon and Penny had a little one on one conversation. And now she will get to see him be the hero. I've always thought Sheldon would be the kind of guy who can't deal with crying women. Hope to see more of this!
jslee102 chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
I know it has been months, but I hope you continue this.
sharpestsatire chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Poor Penny... Can't wait for more! I like-y so far! :D
babyscardinal chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
I just read the 5 chapters and I really like where you are taking the story. I am curious to see how you will have the relationship between Sheldon and Penny. grow. Good stuff.
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
UPDATE. ASAP.

*laughs* Really. I'm dying to know what shall happen next.
tjenkins91 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Sheldon was kind of adorable fixing Penny's laptop, but king of a dick too he really should've told her about the library being closed. That guy who ruined Penny's laptop was a right dick too, I hope you have something nasty planned for him :D
womanaction chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Awwww this hurts my heart and I love it. So well-written, and so interesting! You have a strong driving force in the chapters. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Why hasn't someone murdered that student with the 'taking' ways (with other people's intellectual property and physical property) and the sloppy coffee?
Anon13 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Interesting...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Wonderful chapter! Makes me think back to my old college days... Poor Penny!

Can't wait to see where you take this next!
E.H. King chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
I feel bad for Penny. But she does have to learn to pay attention. It is an essential part in college, who knows how much material you fail to cover if you skipped a few notes. Hell, I myself am a Physics Major, so much work goes into that in order to keep up the 4.0 GPA. I am still young, yet I have failed to shave and am getting gray hairs all over just from the stress of it all. But it's worth it, because I love Physics.

Hell, I won't be getting much money from Physics in the future, but Physicists don't go into that field for money, they go into it because they love it.

But I've ramble on enough. Yeah, I feel bad for Penny, especially since what happened to her with her laptop happened to me, but I had a somewhat newer model and I was able to fix it along with a Mech. Engineer major in less than a few hours.

Anyway, update soon! It's looking like a great story so far, I really like it.
BreathlessFaith chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
I do feel bad for Penny, but she's going to have to figure out how to pay attention in class and work around it or she's going to fail at will fix her laptop. Lets hope she's learned a lesson and will avoid the jocks from now on.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
So her uncle is paying for her to go to college, yet she's majoring in music and theatre? What college is see attending? Is she just right out of high school?
Lightningbolt81 chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Oh Poor Penny, what a jerk that guy was spilling coffee on her laptop and acting like its not big deal, was that the only time she could take that class?

So is Sheldon repairing the computer because it sounds like its tearing it apart.

Wow Penny must not had much money from tips if she bought a computer from 11 years ago off of eBay.