Reviews for Once And Forever
Selina Novella chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Hi! I love you. Or rather, I love your story. I'm sure your very lovable too though. ;) I know you haven't updated in a year, but I hope you haven't given up on it. I love the characterization, especially between Emma and her parents, it was so cute. And I love Alice and Mrs Coachman, and Grace and I'd love to see more Henry and I want to see Regina taken down. ;) I hope you update soon.
Selina Novella chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Oooh, Coachman. Got it. I thought she was Mrs Potts... . oops.
darthcat chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Okey how about in your story bealfire is not Henry's father. I'm just saying it would be soooo weird and awkward considering Emma is in love with his father. Henrys dad should just be some jerk who played around with her feelings. Just saying okey.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Why haven't I bothered to check this story earlier?
It actually seems interesting.
(And her dream sounds so much like how Regina described Belle's fate... spooky!)
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Ohmygod you need to come back! This has been such a pleasure to read and I simply cannot live without reading more of it lol. Anyways this is great the plot is exciting and sexy. I love the way that you have figured Emma in as Belle's reincarnation and her being related to Jefferson brilliant simply brilliant my dear. Thank you for posting.
GuestRoom chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
"You're a good woman, here's to you" I like the way she speaks.

LOL at "Gold-watching"

And Wanda... yeah, I SHOULD have thought of that, but instead all I had in mind were Lord Frey's daughters. I guess I watch too much GoT.
GuestRoom chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Oh...sh... I was right. Well, I may be a horrible person, but I think it would have been a beautifully brave and tragic story if it REALLY was Belle's fate. I am really unimpressed by what her character turned out to be, but she had potential back then.
Kakazu chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
Please do the next chapter soon. I love the sweetness in this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is such a great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Hey - I really love this story and find the premise interesting and also really believable since if they can be from an alternate world full of magic why can't reincarnation be possible.

Please, please update soon - you haven't written in almost 9/10 months and I really miss my favourite story.

I really want to see Moe's face when the curse breaks and he finds out about Emma and her connection to him in the past of FTL, I can sort of imagine Snow and Charming finding out and both of them being all overprotective for their friend/daughter.

I really want to see Henry acting all "Nephew-like" with Jefferson and Alice and how a Cousin relationship with Paige/Grace would be portrayed.

Finally and most importantly I want to see Bae's reactions (if he is the same Bae as in the series - i.e the same counterpart) cause that could be a bit (or a lot) awkward
orthankg1 chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
nice story, please update soon
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Loving the fic so far. Emma's growth and her friendship with Jefferson is one of my favorite things about this fic - including Golden Swan, of course. Very well written and an absolute pleasure to read. Looking forward to the continuation of their story.
ShadowObsessor01 chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
why is a raven like a writing desk?
Because Edgar Allen Poe wrote on both

LOL I like this story. I can't take credit for the riddle punchline my dad told it to me and I think he heard it from somewhere else.
can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Enjoy your happy ever after cause I am enjoying rhis one I'm reading
UnashamedLurker chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
I'm looking forward to more !