Reviews for Once And Forever
Lucyole chapter 12 . 10/16
I love your story especially the way it goes with Emma and Rumple and all the happy endings that are happening really good yay she rescued August from dieing and a new couple is born wohoo, and Bae had come to did he maybe know his father is there or have a feeling oh I hope it will end well your story is so much better than the series right now please write again and upload the next chapter as soon as possible that would be great. *cookies for you*
8goose8 chapter 12 . 8/17
orthankg1 chapter 12 . 1/8
It was good.
LoreDream chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Hi I just read your story and I love it! This is one of my favorites, even the first. When are you going to finish? Pleaaaaase :)
LoreDream chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
Tech-cha chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
Please update
Selina Novella chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Hi! I love you. Or rather, I love your story. I'm sure your very lovable too though. ;) I know you haven't updated in a year, but I hope you haven't given up on it. I love the characterization, especially between Emma and her parents, it was so cute. And I love Alice and Mrs Coachman, and Grace and I'd love to see more Henry and I want to see Regina taken down. ;) I hope you update soon.
Selina Novella chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Oooh, Coachman. Got it. I thought she was Mrs Potts... . oops.
darthcat chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Okey how about in your story bealfire is not Henry's father. I'm just saying it would be soooo weird and awkward considering Emma is in love with his father. Henrys dad should just be some jerk who played around with her feelings. Just saying okey.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Why haven't I bothered to check this story earlier?
It actually seems interesting.
(And her dream sounds so much like how Regina described Belle's fate... spooky!)
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Ohmygod you need to come back! This has been such a pleasure to read and I simply cannot live without reading more of it lol. Anyways this is great the plot is exciting and sexy. I love the way that you have figured Emma in as Belle's reincarnation and her being related to Jefferson brilliant simply brilliant my dear. Thank you for posting.
GuestRoom chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
"You're a good woman, here's to you" I like the way she speaks.

LOL at "Gold-watching"

And Wanda... yeah, I SHOULD have thought of that, but instead all I had in mind were Lord Frey's daughters. I guess I watch too much GoT.
GuestRoom chapter 2 . 1/27/2014 I was right. Well, I may be a horrible person, but I think it would have been a beautifully brave and tragic story if it REALLY was Belle's fate. I am really unimpressed by what her character turned out to be, but she had potential back then.
Kakazu chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
Please do the next chapter soon. I love the sweetness in this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is such a great story!