Reviews for Unite
Linzerj chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
UPDATE! PLEASE!

And, I dunno about words - but after watching Misplaced I think that Billy Batson/Captain Marvel is just adorable. So maybe some ones about him?

Prompts:
Brother
Curfew
Shazam
Backwards
School
Maddie Seth chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
This is AMAZING! Sorry about not reviewing each chapter, but it's Easter (HAPPY EASTER!) and I kinda got distracted. I absolutely LOVE the way you wrote this. Everyone's in character, and the little 'stories,' dialogue, and thoughts are so .. so... I don't even have a word to describe how happy this story makes me. I especially love the ones where you can figure out what is going on by looking at the title and/or specific clues :3 ...this is so awesome. I also like how you evened out the attention.. Although I do normally favor Robin and Kid Flash, you've made all the characters' stories and comments interesting, exciting, understandable, and enjoyable. It takes a good author to do that. Good job. :) Anyway, so... I'm not exactly sure how this works. Us reviewers give you words, and you use them as prompts? Okay... Umm, here are some: If you've already used some of these, sorry.. I have the worst memory.
1. Ninja (the game OR the actual thing-whichever you like best)
2. Breakable
3. Twister :D
4. Strays
5. Defenestrate/defenestration* (:3)
6. Integrity

..Kay, so, I tried to think of creative ones.. I hope you find them at least somewhat useful! If not, well, I'll definitely still be looking forward to more amazing drabbles. :) Talk to ya then!

*The act of throwing someone or something out of a window :D ...if you weren't aware. (Not doubting your vocabulary, it's just that no one seems to know the definition of this word.)
Rain on treble chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Sacrosanct, tedium, devious, arbitrary, resonate, spontaneous, listless, vibrato, imbibe, vivacious, askew, refrain, wantonly, macabre, umber.
PaintingFlowers13 chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
I love these, so very much. Flash fictions are so fun to write and the way you leave some of these open to the imagination makes them so much better! 3 this is probably one of my favorite collections that I've read. A few prompts I have are: Shadows, Arrows, Lost, and Brothers. Keep writing and update soon!
cuteypuffgirl chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Short as they may be, these drabbles are beautifully written and really do capture the essence of the series. The writing is spot-on. as are the short snippets from the lives of the characters. I especially enjoy the ones that don't specify who's who, as they leave an aura of mystique, that is up to the reader to decipher. Some are laugh-out-loud hilarious, while others hold a much quieter, much still effective, air of seriousness. And I also really love the way you make the Team seem more "human" with the respective emotions.

The characters are in character, and each drabble is strung together perfectly to create a symphony of words. Grammar is perfect, as the small plots. I love this, and this is truly a eloquent piece of fanfiction.

Prompts:

Trauma
Lamentations
Touch
Entwine

Anyways, as I've said, this is an amazing piece of writing! I can't articulate how great this is, and I sincerely hope that an update is coming soon. Also, the idea is original - compiling a series of drabbles per chapter - would you mind if I could peruse that idea (with credit to you, obviously) in a fanfic for another fandom? It won't be as good as yours, obviously, but I'll give it a try.

Otherwise, brilliant! Can't wait to see what is put up next. :)

xx cuteypuffgirl
Hurts so Good chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
I love this story so much. Very original and beautiful. Writing flows well. I don't think you need my idea but I will tell you. I hope this helps. Sorry for English, I use translator.

Spin

Nonsensical

Stubborn

Treasure
I. Love. Dick. G chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
haha, too lazy to log in. I'm so glad you updated!

Suggestions: sleep, tired, glimmer, end, refuse. Sorry if you've used those already!
JesusFreak77 chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Haha Tenth and Holy were my favorites. Maybe you could do the following words: couch, forever/eternity, velcro, gangnam style, karaoke. Haha I know sooo random. Sorry if you've done one of them before. Update soon!
estheralex16 chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Scars
sunflower13 chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Oh, I like these. It's funny to picture Kaldur gushing. How about..."pugnacious."
sisterskeeper chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
NO BATMAN IT WILL BE FOR SALE
JesusFreak77 chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
This is awesome! My faves:
Summary (this explains itself)
Trinity (i will love anything with them together)
Quote (its true)
Hat (ROOOOOOY)
Exploit (i can totally see this happening)
Caring (awwwwww)
Brunettes (i just find this awesome)
Moron (lol butt face)
Singer (i would pay to hear this)
Flood (Amazing.)
Heart (beautiful yet heartbreaking and simple)
Diagram (too cute)
Supplier (lol so true)
Total (haha)
Keep writing!
evilfryingpangirl chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
:O Bad Wally! Don't stare at Zatanna's legs! XDDD
evilfryingpangirl chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
Awww! I over all of these so far! And the Declaration one was HILARIOUS! But...I confused me...who was talking and were they doing? O.o
batman-defeats-all chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
... That last one made me rather sad, all things considered...