Reviews for Noah
myprettycabinet chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Aww, I hope this story isn't abandoned! I really like it, I keep coming back and reading it again.
myprettycabinet chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
You write "angsty" really well - like it's believable. I find that a lot of fic I read, the angst is so melodramatic, or too girly for teenage boys, I find myself rolling my eyes. But this has just the right amount I think. I feel so bad for him, and I desperately want to know exactly what's bugging him - I can easily relate to Elder Schrader, poor guy can't help if he doesn't know the problem! I have my theories on where this is going, but I think it's a sign of a well-written fic if I can't guess where it's going, yet I still want to read & take the risk of getting invested in a plot that doesn't go where I want it to.

I hope that makes sense. Anyway, I'm loving it! Hope you keep it going! :DD
myprettycabinet chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. I find good BoM fic very, very hard to come by, and this is good. I really hope you keep writing this - I gotta see what happens!
GemDoy chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
One of the most original fanfictions I've seen for a while, I love it! Your characterization for Elder Neely is really interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes with him and Elder McKinley.

I can't wait for an update!
hillbythetree chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This is fantastic! I love your writing style, and the characters are great. I think you've given a unique spin to the Ugandan district and the stories of it's missionaries. Super nice job!
hasadigaeebowai chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
YES NEELEY FANFICTION. This is too perfect - it's well written, it's interesting, and the descriptions and imagery... Nice work. I love this. _
allcanadianprophet chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
SO happy you posted this.

Again, I will say it - I LOVE THIS STORY. Proud editor up here.
iamstormageddon chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
You don't understand how much I love this. Seriously.

The Hell dream was very vivid and realistic, and I'm dying to know what Noah did wrong! I liked the subtle hints at McKinley's sexuality, just the little things. That shows a great sense of attention to detail. Both the imagery and the dialogue are excellent! Bravo (or brava, if you're a girl)!