Reviews for Lily Among the Brambles
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This is very well written and it has caught my interest right away. I am looking forward to more.
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
This is wonderfully written and I grew upset when I saw only three chapters. Please update soon. I await on the edge of my seat till you do.
Lady Keiko chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
ToT

This was amazing. I love you and your writing style. I'm already so excited for the rest XD The only thing that's got me a little on the iffy side when I started reading was Adeline's name. Adeline is fine but the Ophelia just kills me cuz I've had enough of the name (it should just stay on poor Mad Ophelia from Hamlet and let us all be done with it). Unless of course, its some sort of allusion to what's to come or some parallel, then I'm fine with it. But other then that, the rest is great! v
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Ouch. Ciel, why are you being so mean? When Ciel interrupted her, I could literally feel the tension in the air. Poor Adeline. I am loving this, the angst and the tension is already becoming so entertaining and we're only in the third chapter! Keep it coming me lovely, please!
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Adeline is just too cute! And I love Sebastian's dry humor with all things human. I must say, you have really nailed his and Ciel's personalities down. But that is to be expected from you. The way you word everything and go into such fine detail is astounding, it feels that I am reading a novel from the era in which this story is about! It just feels so deliciously posh and hob knob in a very good way! On to the next chapter for me!
VampireSiren chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Wow... I know Ciel wasn't happy about this engagement, either, but he didn't have to act so coldly towards her...
Himedere Heichou chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
You're a wonderful writer and really cruel . This story already has major potential but it only has two chapters :c. Also, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can tell there was at least some research that went into this or you know your history, either way it really irks me when people disregard the fact that Black Butler does take place in the Victorian Era, so clothes, language, etc. would be different despite it being an anime.

As of again, I really like your writing especially the fact you tweaked it a bit to match the anime. Anticipating your next chapter :)
mynameisnothing chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
You write really good!

And the story is really good too. I like it!

Keep up the good work!
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Hiya, I believe I have read your work somewhere before. Hehe. Sorry, finally got around to checking this work of yours out! I love it, and I do hope that you can continue it soon!
Love, LaLaBlue!
geminigrrl chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I apologize for not reading and commenting earlier; I've finally found a moment to sit and read, though.

I am truly impressed by this first chapter. Your descriptiveness and flow really make the plot move along quite nicely, although I have to say my heart ached for Ciel. You've captured his sadness and heartache very well.

I will have to come back later to read the second chapter, but I look forward to it. Excellent writing!
VampireSiren chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Beautiful - this story is JUST stunning! :)
ChettleCorn.and.KeeseCake.21 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
l
Robin Pendragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I like it so far, and I'm looking forward to reading more! _
Aralorn chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I like what you have so far, very interesting and well written. I love dark stories, looking forward to the next chapter.