Reviews for Crimson Death
debsel chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
please continue and update this story!
Goldielocks21 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Please update I fine this so interesting and I hope you have izzy put Sam in his place and izzy go back to Leah and if Leah phases Sam alpha voice don't work on her cause he bloodline is stronger than all of them
duralast406 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Please come back and update your stories .. the ploy sounds great and I hope you can finish all the stories you've started
OrangeSmurfette chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I would love to get into this story, it seems interesting but I am soooooooooo confused... O_o

Is Izzy Bella? Or someone comepletely different? I mean Charlie and Renee only had one kid right? Meaning Izzy from my understanding. But then how does Bella come into all of this?

Then at the beginning you had a list of pairings and you paired Izzy with Bella and I'm thinking but wait a minute... wouldn't that be legit incest? O_o

And then there's the fact that you have this story under a Bella/Rosalie pairing. But you have Izzy (who I'm still not sure if she's THE Bella) with Leah and they have some kind of unbreakable love and you have Rosalie with Emmett (judging by the little skit you had at the end with her say "me and my monkey man") I'm thoroughly confused right now.

If you could just tell me if this will be a Rosalie/Bella as mates/lovers in a PM or something id really appreciate it and continue to read and review, cuz I'm really just looking for Rosalie/Bella stories right now, and I want to know if this will be one or something completely different.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Nvm she's a girl
Jay aka Jordan chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Isabella/Bella is izzy/isiah ? I'm so confused I think it's cuz I'm tired lol
Jay aka Jordan chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Lol this is great I lik this story update soon :) and rose is scary hahah
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Great story i really like it. I hope you update really soon:)
caligurl18 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
GREAT STORY SO FAR, LOVE HOW SHE COMES BACK FROM THE DEAD.
Dompierre chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I like the story . But you need to use more punctuation. You know.. periods and commas. But other than that. I loove it )
Im totally out of it chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This great. Its something new!
Renu chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Im reviewing not cause of the blackmail but because I'm actually really interested on what happens bext