Reviews for The Last Wish
nice one.. I think..
SexiiFoxii chapter 7 . 4/1
Im literally crying now TT I love this story it's heart touching! T.T
daughter of percabeth1999 chapter 7 . 1/7
Amazing man. It's short, sweet, easy, errorless, funny, funky, tragic and just what I wanted.I love you and this story. The perfect ending. Thanks a lot!
Finished 1-7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I liked this story and the flow
but couldn't help but feel irked
at times by Sasuke still having fan
girls worship him for his family name

If such a huge family scandal did occur
then no girl would want him because of
his family name rather simply for good
looks. The girls would want Itachi over him
and would constantly compare them.

That would made sense to me (nods)
anyway I'm just fine how the rest
of the story went except the ending
didn't have much closure.
Halo13 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Oh gosh! Here I am again re-reading this fic again! I hate you for writing this! There's too much feels! Feels I cannot handle that I burst into tears! Twin Waterfalls running down my cheeks! But I love you for writing this too! This really touched my heart and I cried so hard the very first time I read it. I still cry as hell whenever I re-read it. Please continue writing fics, you are an amazing writer. I'll continue on supporting you! Kudos! x3
Randomness is Awesome chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
I enjoyed reading this fic. You're a great author! _
Orvpatrickwamego chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
This story has touched my heart in a way i thought was forgotten and made me tear up in all chapters...thank you.
Lara chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Cried my ass off thank you very much. But I loved it anyways:3
Funnyblack101 chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Waaaaaaaah how could it end like that. Loved the story but waaaaaH Cried my face off because of the ending :( just wished there was another way they could be together. All in all GREAT STORY ahahah
Velial13 chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Not many things, can make an emotionless bastard like me cry, but this story did, it eased my emotional burnout quite a bit, so thanks!
NarutoFangirl101 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
i cried at the end
so sad
but this is good so far
Ninja99 chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
OMG! :') this was so cute and sad and WOW. great job!
Theguynextdoortoyou chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
screw you! all these feels after reading the ending to this... I DON'T WANT THEM! ಥ_ಥ!

But really Great job on this ending. At least it wasn't coma dream ending. :D
VitaniSachi115 chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
This is one of my very favorite stories! I can't believe it's over though!;( I wanted them to actually be together forever, but alas, it apparently cannot be. I love you're story and the way you portrayed the characters! Love it so much:)
MysteriouslyMysterious chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
:') *Cries* That was beautiful! What a lovely way to end a wonderful story.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »