Reviews for Stopping The Storm

Note that Mewtwo actually wins with Ice Beam in this scenario.
Starflight98 chapter 1 . 5/21
HYPE! That was the best fic I have read in a long time! I can't believe it took me so long to get around to reading this! I hope you do other fics and oneshots solely about other legends in thr future. I'm confident that they would be awesome!
Keep it up!
iReadWriteType chapter 1 . 4/20
Waaaaaah! This was awesome! Oh my glob! It was so amazing!

Add to the fact that I was listening to 'Lazy Afternoons' soundtrack of Kingdom Hearts while reading the part where Mew was talking to Mew... Then yeah... It was cool! Hahahah!

Now this is what I really yearn for stories! This one-shot indicates the True Power of the Legendaries that have been in the world for thousands of millenia. The Legendaries in the anime are greatly underpowered but in this story... Well, it is certainly very impressive!

I look forward for more of your stories in the future Author-san!
Lover of Pokemon chapter 1 . 4/18
I see that I have much more than I expected to look for now. This will be quite entertaining. Thank you.
144 Resonant Foresight chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
That was... godly. Ba dum tsss! But really, forty seven thousand words for a fight scene! And it is done with virtually no grammatical flaws or spelling errors. While I didn't agree with a few things like Mew being vastly better than Rayquaza. Or Rayquaza semi-flooring Mewtwo without breaking a sweat. I mean looking at the stats, Mew is great, but not THAT great. And I always thought of Mewtwo stalemating Arceus himself. No? Okay. If that is what you strongly believe then so be it. I hope this doesn't dicourage you; I just try to offer some insight is all. BTW, I thought your depiction of Mewtwo was brilliant, defiant until the end.
Zero Lunar chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Well, one mountain tossing ocean crushing meteor summoning island obliterating fight later, they all live happily ever after...or something like that. I do disagree with a few things such as Rayquaza being that much more powerful than Mewtwo(I can get more powerful, but not quite...several days worth of fighting at that level more powerful), and Mew still being that much more powerful than Rayquaza, but compared to the entertainment I was exposed to, I can overlook my own personal opinions. It took me a while, but I'm glad I read this.
Shador chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Not gonna lie, reading this made me lose a little respect for you as a writer. The level of bias towards Rayquaza in this story was frankly astounding. He came across as a complete stuck-up Gary Stu jackass and the whole, 'I didn't even have to go all out on you' thing was really irritating. The whole story just came off as one big Mewtwo hate-fest, especially when you take into account that statistically he's at least as strong as Rayquaza. Honestly, I expected more from the guy who wrote the 'A new chance' series, in the future please try to keep your bias out of your stories. The lack of follows or favourites should tell you what most people think of Bashing fics, especially when the 'Hero' is even more of a dick than the villian.
Jorssen 2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
'Giratina would... she'd...' He shuddered. 'I don't want to even imagine what she'd do to him." Rayquaza not wanting to even imagine what Giratina would do to Mewtwo implies that Giratina would've done something very horrifying to Mewtwo, something that even Rayquaza would cringe at. Giratina would've struck Mewtwo down with a full-powered Shadow Force, then she would drag him into the Reverse World, where she would endlessly torture him in all sorts of horrifying ways, until the point where Mewtwo would lose the will to live. The fear that Mewtwo experienced when facing off against off against Outraged Rayquaza and Draco Meteor would be nothing compared to the fear that he would experience when facing off against the wrath of Giratina, because the Goddess of the Reverse World would BREAK Mewtwo until he lost the live. To the point where the only person who would save Mewtwo from Giratina's wrath at that point would be Mew.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Damn, that was a long oneshot. I can't believe you literally wrote around FORTY THOUSAND words of Fight Scene. DAMN. You mentioned the Prison Balls, which got me thinking, if the legendaries are at the level they are at in this story alone, combine that with a Prison Ball, and... oh balls. oh balls oh balls oh BALLS. This is gonna be bad. So motherfucking bad. I hope TR knows what they've gotten themselves into...
lostIb chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
nice story!
i would be better if rayquaza fades away by mewtwo but mega evolves and beats mewtwo
but, i guess this is after i even knew about mega rayquaza!
still cool though
long battles
...i am lost_Ib
Riku Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
So Deoxys is mutated snot that Mew sneezed out into space? That has got to be one of the strangest origin stories I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Wow just wow

I wonder if the mewtwo in game is after he became a legendary.
I will give more respect to the mew in my pc
Ace of Spies chapter 1 . 7/23/2014