Reviews for Stopping The Storm
Not gonna lie, reading this made me lose a little respect for you as a writer. The level of bias towards Rayquaza in this story was frankly astounding. He came across as a complete stuck-up Gary Stu jackass and the whole, 'I didn't even have to go all out on you' thing was really irritating. The whole story just came off as one big Mewtwo hate-fest, especially when you take into account that statistically he's at least as strong as Rayquaza. Honestly, I expected more from the guy who wrote the 'A new chance' series, in the future please try to keep your bias out of your stories. The lack of follows or favourites should tell you what most people think of Bashing fics, especially when the 'Hero' is even more of a dick than the villian.
Jorssen 2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
'Giratina would... she'd...' He shuddered. 'I don't want to even imagine what she'd do to him." Rayquaza not wanting to even imagine what Giratina would do to Mewtwo implies that Giratina would've done something very horrifying to Mewtwo, something that even Rayquaza would cringe at. Giratina would've struck Mewtwo down with a full-powered Shadow Force, then she would drag him into the Reverse World, where she would endlessly torture him in all sorts of horrifying ways, until the point where Mewtwo would lose the will to live. The fear that Mewtwo experienced when facing off against off against Outraged Rayquaza and Draco Meteor would be nothing compared to the fear that he would experience when facing off against the wrath of Giratina, because the Goddess of the Reverse World would BREAK Mewtwo until he lost the live. To the point where the only person who would save Mewtwo from Giratina's wrath at that point would be Mew.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Damn, that was a long oneshot. I can't believe you literally wrote around FORTY THOUSAND words of Fight Scene. DAMN. You mentioned the Prison Balls, which got me thinking, if the legendaries are at the level they are at in this story alone, combine that with a Prison Ball, and... oh balls. oh balls oh balls oh BALLS. This is gonna be bad. So motherfucking bad. I hope TR knows what they've gotten themselves into...
lostIb chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
nice story!
i would be better if rayquaza fades away by mewtwo but mega evolves and beats mewtwo
but, i guess this is after i even knew about mega rayquaza!
still cool though
long battles
...i am lost_Ib
Riku Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
So Deoxys is mutated snot that Mew sneezed out into space? That has got to be one of the strangest origin stories I have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Wow just wow

I wonder if the mewtwo in game is after he became a legendary.
I will give more respect to the mew in my pc
Ace of Spies chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Ohhhh boy. That was awesome. Literally I was this as i read more and more:
:l :/ :) :) :D :DDDDDDDDDDD
That was awesome! AHHHH PLEASE DO ANOTHER ONE!
bleach102 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
this is really good
Blanchimont chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Hey man, I was bored at this point and had no other fic to entertain me so I decided give this fic a chance and it certainly did not disappoint. The whole battle was simply mind blowing and each phases of the battle was diverse enough to not make it look repetitive, though it is technically a little one sided against Mewtwo but that's to be expected.

Though it seems that you had Rayquaza being a little complacent here, I know it had not happened yet so he is so going to be shocked when he sees human technology capable of injuring and trapping legendries, he will get his share being buried by a swarm of hover cubes. (speaking of which, where was he when Lugia was capture by Prof Namba? o.0). And I wonder if his physical body could survive nukes.

So Arceus created Mew for her to be his mate to spread life? Sounds like a Loli fetish here... :P and Deoxys was born from Mew snots? Not sure what to think there... I wonder why she didn't just cure herself?

Anyway, I hope that you would update the next chapter for ANCFA soon!
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Lord a 50k word "oneshot", how idiotic. Puts me off.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was pretty epic, but did you have to make Mew look like a Mary Sue? She and Mewtwo ere equally matched in the movie, but now all of a sudden, she's the strongest pokemon alive only after Arceus? And she's Arceus' mate? And even Rayquaza and Lugia can't defeat her? And looking at base stats, Mewtwo should have done a bit more to Rayquaza than that. But either way, good job.
PkmnMaster Rolf chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Well, this was quite the read. However, it has helped a lot with my own battles. So, thanks for the effort and good job!
Sunpelt chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This was amazing. Although Mewtwo had a higher chance to win if you look at base stats... I think you could continue this, like a series.
ChaoticStephano chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Holy shit that was awesome and long as hell.
I started reading at 1 but I finally finished at 3:30.
So yeah its very long but it's worth the read.

As always Arcy, Thank you for a wondrous fan fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Thank for a good read made me cry (sadly I'm such a softy)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »