Reviews for Stopping The Storm
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 1/8
Lord a 50k word "oneshot", how idiotic. Puts me off.
This was pretty epic, but did you have to make Mew look like a Mary Sue? She and Mewtwo ere equally matched in the movie, but now all of a sudden, she's the strongest pokemon alive only after Arceus? And she's Arceus' mate? And even Rayquaza and Lugia can't defeat her? And looking at base stats, Mewtwo should have done a bit more to Rayquaza than that. But either way, good job.
PkmnMaster Rolf chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Well, this was quite the read. However, it has helped a lot with my own battles. So, thanks for the effort and good job!
Sunpelt chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This was amazing. Although Mewtwo had a higher chance to win if you look at base stats... I think you could continue this, like a series.
ChaoticStephano chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Holy shit that was awesome and long as hell.
I started reading at 1 but I finally finished at 3:30.
So yeah its very long but it's worth the read.

As always Arcy, Thank you for a wondrous fan fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Thank for a good read made me cry (sadly I'm such a softy)
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
you ripped most ofd thast off from star wars
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is the longest chapter I've ever seen. Seriously, there're stories with over thirty chapters that are shorter. But I like longer stories on fanfiction, so this is great. The Rayquaza vs. Mewtwo battle was epic, that is the only way I know how to describe it.

I've read the New Chance series, I really hope all the battles and conflicts to come in the future of those fics are at least as good as this one, but... I have to say, I think Rayquaza and Mewtwo's battle was a little hard to keep track of near the middle. Just too much action all at once. That's just my opinion though, there are probably lots of people who wish it'd gone on longer. Still a fantastic story though, lots of descriptions and wonderful clarity in what's happening.

Keep writing!
Cyclone Sword chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Good lord... I knew It was going to take some time to read this, but almost two hours? I have to say Tanon was right when he called this a tonshot.

Anyway, this one-shot is very well written, and one of the few in which I "see" what's happening while reading it. if I were the owner of pokémon, I would definitely make a movie of this. Without a doubt.
Inkweaver22 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
*babbles incoherently and foams at mouth from the sheer epicness of this*

This.

THIS!

THIS WINS NOT JUST THE INTERNET, NOT JUST THE UNIVERSE, BUT THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE!

IF I DIDN'T HAVE OTHER FICS TO CATCH UP ON I WOULD GO READ YOUR ENTIRE GALLERY RIGHT NOW.

JUST... GAAAAAHHH! EVERYTHING IS FLAWLESS! MEWTWO'S PERSONALITY, THE FIGHT, YOUR VIEWS ON THE POKEMON GODS. ALL OF IT IS PERFECT!

I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW.

ALSO MY CAPS LOCK IS APPARENTLY BROKEN.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was an amazing story! I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read more of your work!
Rolf chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was quite good. If you don't mind, I would like to use a similar concept in my own stories, but only with your persmission of course.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That... Was... EPIC!
LittleKing9512 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was... a euphoria.

I'm tired now and my brain is going to explode from this.

BUT THIS WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME! YOU RULE!

HORAY FOR MEWTWO! He was badass, Rauquaza was badass, Lugia was badass, and Mew was the most badass of them all.

Someone should make this into a movie.

I bow before the true total badass of pokemon fanfics. This is officialy the greatest pokemon fic EVER!

My determination to make Transcend Your Limits V2 to be at least 1/1,000,000th as epic as this has risen greatly.

You have reminded me why I love pokemon so much. The people who make pokemon should hire you to make the next game or movie or anime or whatever.

You are the ultimate author of epic battles between legends.

I'm going to work ten times harder to help my Keldeo, and Genesect in Black 2 reach his true potential. I wonder if they will do a distribution with Meloetta sometime soon. I really want a Meloetta now, and a Mewtwo, and a Mew, and a Rayquaza or a shiny Rayquaza.

POKEMON RULES FOREVER! (Fist pumps.)
Analon chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Beautiful. That's the only way to describe it. I finally got around reading this (previously discouraged by the length) and find my eyes glued to it. Great work!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »