Reviews for To Serve, Honor and Love
jess2210 chapter 19 . 8/8
Loving this story... I know it's been a while since the last post, any chance this story is going to be completed?
Obsesseddepressed15 chapter 19 . 5/12
Just started reading this and took me only 2 days to finsish it! I'm totally hooked and can't wait for the next update! Hurry up and update please!
jenninemarie chapter 19 . 7/27/2017
Hopefully you will someday finish this story
Airboats chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
So, I'm down w a strong Bella but why does strong sometimes have to mean, bitch? Really, though? I like the first chapter but she's a bitch with that inner monologue and attitude. I don't see that as strong.
onlybelieved chapter 19 . 11/3/2016
I've been really enjoying this so far! any chance it will still update (since it's been a while ;))
thanks for sharing!
JennBolden9598 chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
I first wanted to I'm so sorry you lost your dad, October 28, will make 2 years since my mom passed away suddenly at 53. I hope you are doing well as can be. My prayers are with you and your family.

I stumbled across this story just yesterday and I haven't been able to sleep I couldn't put it down. It's so good. I hope you will be able to update it sometime when you get a chance. This is such a well written story.

Thank you for your time and sharing your hard work with us.
musiic01 chapter 19 . 6/19/2016
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope you're doing better now and that maybe soon...you'll finish this AMAZING story even though it's been awhile.
VWatt chapter 19 . 6/12/2016
Hope that you update this story again soon. I miss your Bella and Edward.
NanaWillbur chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
OMGosh, I am in love! You have my attention, let's continue!
Bakergrama chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
Wonderful story...I hope you find the will and the time to finish it...thank you so much.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 19 . 1/5/2016
you are doing so great with this story! looking forward to the next chapter!
Vertschl chapter 19 . 11/8/2015
Hi, love the story. Will you continue it?
Guest chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
please update! :)
momma2fan chapter 19 . 8/17/2015
I found this story recently in the Militaryward group on FB. I am in love! I cannot wait for more. I am so sorry that tragedy struck your life and I truly hope that you are in a good place now. I cannot wait to read more of this beautiful story. I wanna hear (read) Edward tell Bella of his feelings and her to admit hers to him! Can't wait
lil ms lonely chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I love this story but your mixing the marine corps and army together. I'm a Marine so it bothers me a little but I like the story enough to ignore it
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »